Yes, Very

(It's the Friday after the last chapter)

Gabe

As I walked into the movie theater lobby I noticed Sam sitting on one of the couches. I smiled before skipping over to him.

"Are Cas and Dean here?"  I ask, looking around for them.

"Yeah, they just went to the bathroom,"

"Both of them?" Just as I ask the question they walk out of the bathroom with pink lips and messy hair.

As they approach us I raise one of my eyebrows, "Have you-" I stop to do a double take- "Have you guys been making out?"

They both go red before Cas answers "We started dating almost a week ago, I'm not ashamed." He smirked.

"A week ago? Dean? Why don't you tell me these things?" Sam questions, pretending to look hurt.

"Same to you, Cassie." I say as wipe a nonexistent tear away, "I thought we were close,"

Destiel bitch faced us so hard I don't know how we survived.

We walked into the theater and found seats in the middle row, though Dean and Cas moved down a few seats from where Sam and I sat, which was fine by me.

I noticed Sam was clenching his fists, so obviously, I was curious. "Ya nervous?"

"Uh, it's just that Tumblr said this movie made them cry, and if anything happens to Bucky, Peter, Cap, or any of the Guardians, I am going to literally sob all night."

"I feel ya man, I could never watch someone as hot and those guys die," I giggle, (In a manly way, of course)

"You're gay?" Sam asks, tilting his head adorably.

"Yes, very," I grin.

He looks as if he is about to respond, but the movie starts, so we focus on the large screen.

Time Skip

Sam

The movie ends and I wipe a tear away from my eye. We make our way to the lobby where Destiel meet up with us.

"So, Cas and I are going to go eat somewhere, so you and Gabe can go wherever," Dean stated before grabbing Cas's hand and walking to the Impala without a goodbye.

"So, where do you want to eat?" Gabe questioned.

"I guess Cookout would be good..."

Gabe nods before walking outside where he waits for me to catch up. We get in the truck and he immediately turns the radio up.

"Oh, chuck. This is such a good song!" He says, turning it up more.

"What is it?"

"Tear, by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers," He answers. "ALL IN ALL AND I'M LOVING EVERY RISE AND FALL"

I smile as he put his heart and soul into the song.

"THE SUN WILL MAKE AND I WILL TAKE BREATHE TO BE SURE OF THIS" He sings. "IN THE END AND THEN ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN WHEN SURRENDER RISES HIGH AND I GAVE WHAT I CAME TO GIVE"

I join in the singing when the chorus comes again, and we sing all the way to Cookout.

We order milkshakes and fries (Sorry not sorry) in the drive-through and park in a Walmart parking lot. There we talk for hours, about nothing and everything.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making you guys wait so long for this chapter!

I hope y'all like it!

Imma go watch some vines now.

Peace out!