Did That Just Happen?

Gabriel

"Cassie!" Gabriel squealed as he galloped in the direction of his friend.

"Hm?" Cas answered, not even paying attention to Gabriel.

Gabe smirked as he noticed Cas staring at Dean. "You still haven't asked him out?"

Cas shrugged, "I'll ask him in my own time. So, did you talk to Sam?"

Gabriel looked towards the beach dreamily, "He's coming over to watch Sherlock tonight. Perhaps you could invite Dean?"

Cas again shrugged, "I'll think about it. And I guess I'll pick up snacks later."

"What snacks are you gonna get?"

"Cheese puffs."

"And candy!"

"Sure, whatever."

~~~~~

Sam

Sam watched as Gabriel walked back up to the bowl. Oh, gosh. Did that just happen? Don't make a big deal about it, he just wants to hang out, right? He shrugged before turning and walking back to the ocean. As he swam into deeper water, his mind wandered. What do I wear? Do I bring snacks? Do I bring a friend? No. I'm overreacting.

~~~~~

Gabriel

Gabriel rushed to the apartment to clean and put toilet paper in the bathroom and make sure the tv worked. What was I thinking? Of course the tv works....but maybe the microwave doesn't. I should just make sure...

~~~~~~

How was this chapter? Sorry for it being so short!

Ideas and dialogue prompts are greatly appreciated!

Peace out, fools :)