Trusty Pillow

Sam

At about two in the morning, Sam watched as Castiel groggily turned the tv off before falling asleep.

He smiled slightly as he turned to look at the lightly snoring Gabriel who was asleep on his shoulder before closing his eyes and drifting off.

-Time Skip-

Sam

Sam woke to the sound of a coffee maker beeping. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes before gently waking the still sleeping Gabe. Sam stood and walked into the kitchen where Cas stood holding two cups of coffee and brewing a third.

"Mornin'" Castiel said before handing Sam a cup of coffee. "Sleep well?"

Sam smiled to himself, thinking about Gabriel who had fallen asleep on his shoulder, "I slept well. Great, actually."

Sam watched as Gabe stood and groggily walked into the kitchen, stealing Cas's coffee before sitting down.

Cas sighed, as if that wasn't the first time, before finishing brewing the third cup and taking a sip. "Good morning, Gabriel"

Gabe groaned, "It could've been a worse morning, but thankfully, I had my trusty pillow here" He grinned at Sam.

Sam did his best to hide his blush, but he could only do so much. "W-well, I should go ahead and leave, the waves are much better in the morning" He quickly slipped on his shoes, noticing Gabe's frown when he turned to say goodbye. "See you guys later?"

Gabriel went back to smiling, but it looked a bit forced, "Yeah, later, dude"

~~~~~~~~

You guys have ideas for this fan fiction? Not quite sure where I want it to go yet..... anyways, thanks for reading!