But I Just Smile

(It's the Friday after the last chapter)

Gabriel

I had just gotten back from work when I got a text from Sam,

Moose: Okay, how do you think we can get Destiel together?

Gabe: Destiel?

Moose: Dean and Castiel=Destiel

Gabe: Ooooo nice

Gabe: We could do something simple like you and me take up the whole couch so Destiel gets the love seat

Moose: And give them one blanket to share

Gabe: Yassss Sammeh

Moose: But we can't go overboard or they might suspect something

Gabe: True True

Moose: We should play Truth Or What Are The Odds

Gabe: ???

Moose: It's truth or dare, but if you pick dare, it becomes what are the odds.

Gabe: Oh, yeah, that sounds fun!

Moose: Can't wait! Seeya tomorrow!

Gabe: Seeya!

Time Skip

(It's Saturday)

Sam

I got to Gabe's apartment at 5 o'clock, and the sun was going to start setting soon.

I knock on the door and Gabriel greets me with a smile. I hand him the drinks I brought and we walk to the kitchen table, which is covered in bags of Cheesepuffs, Popcorn, Chips, and other party food.

"I got you your rabbit food, too" Gabe grins, motioning to the platter of fruits and vegetables.

I want to kiss him, but I just smile.

We hear a knock on the door and turn to see Dean walk in, his facial expression already looking like he would rather be doing something else.

"Hey, Dean!" I grin, "This is Gabe,"

Gabriel nods a greeting, "Howdy,"

"Hi," Dean mumbles before plopping himself on the couch and turning on his phone.

"Okay, then," Gabe sighs, "Cas should be here any minute now."

Just as he finished his sentence, Castiel walked in. He noticed Dean was there and glared at Gabe with all of his power, but Gabriel just smiled innocently.

Dean looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped when he saw Cas. Of course, this being a fanfiction, (Farewell, fourth wall) Cas didn't notice.

Gabe and I made eye contact before hurdling the back of the couch and shoving Dean off. We did our best to cover as much of the couch as possible, me sitting criss cross applesauce, yes, I've called it that since preschool, and Gabe laying across it with his head in my lap, which I was perfectly fine with.

Dean groaned before sitting on the love seat.

"Take a seat, Cas," Gabriel urged, snorting before quickly collecting himself.

"Yes, take a seat," Dean said, winking, and smirking when he saw Cas's blush.

Cas hesitantly sat beside Dean on the love seat, looking more than slightly uncomfortable. He turned to Dean, "Hi, I'm Cas."

"The name's Dean," He whispered into his ear, making Cas shiver.

"Can you not?"

"No," Dean smirked.

"Get a room, you two," I snort.

Cas, having finally collected himself, smirked, "We just might," He winked.

Now it was Dean's turn to be flustered, "Um... let's..let's get started, shall we?" He asked, still blushing fiercly.

Cas smiled, proud of himself.

"Yeah, Yeah, we'll start," Sam laughed, "Cas, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~

AYYY, people!

I've planned out the rest of this fic, and it may be longer than I had originally thought.

Thanks for reading this chapter!