'Accidentally'

Gabriel

The apartment was clean, the tv and the microwave worked, the Sherlock dvd was in the player. What am I missing? As soon as he finished the thought, Castiel walked in, arms full of snacks.

"Hello, Gabriel"

"Heya, Cas" Gabe waved before helping take the snacks out of the bag.

"Will this be enough?" Cas stared, wide-eyed at the massive pile of calories on the table.

"Eh, it'll work" he dove onto the couch and pulled out his phone. "Now we wait"

Castiel groaned, "He's supposed to be here now. Can't we start it without him?"

Gabriel looked at Cas as if he had just shot a puppy. "Of course not! We will wait for him even if it takes all day"

Cas grunted, "I will not be waiting that long. I'm leaving if he isn't here in ten minutes."

"But Caaaaaas," he drew out his name. "You have-"

Gabe was interrupted as Sam walked in. "S-sorry I'm late"

Gabriel practically jumped out of his seat before collecting himself and casually walking over to Sam to greet him, "It's fine, man" he motioned to the couch, "Shall we get started?"

Sam smiled, suddenly looking more comfortable, "We shall" he strolled to the couch and sat.

Gabriel skipped to the couch and rolled over the back of the couch, accidentally brushing Sam's thigh in the process.

Cas grabbed the remote and started the marathon.

~~~~~~

How is this so far??? Tell me what you think, and please, please give constructive criticism.

Peace out, y'all :)