Chapter 20 - The Beginning of The End (Revised)

"Behold! This is my true form! Fear, Death and Destruction incarnate! Now you shall witness the beginning of the end!!!"

Pure darkness is in front of them. death and destruction emanating from its mere presence.

Overwhelming terror was felt by the people who were around witnessing this evil, it should have given them hopelessness.

However, that was not the case. Courage and hope were resonating all throughout the air. The five standing together, their auras resonating, The Arcane Wolf, the Earthen Tortoise, the Sky Griffin, The Water Dragon and the Searing Firebird.

People gathered behind them, led by their friends. Prem, Knot, Wad, Oak, Tew, Prae, Maprang, May, Kit, Ming, Forth, Beam, Cho, and even Fang...

"So you think you have an army? then So do I!" Kansamhan shouted, and once again raised her shadow monsters. Hundreds turned to thousands, but still no fear could be felt, courage even grew stronger.

The five were about to lunge to attack the monsters but they were surprised that a group of people stood in front of them raising their hands to stop them.

"You dont need to face these monsters." Prem spoke not facing them.

"Yeah just focus on the big one." Wad spoke.

"We can handle this." Prae spoke.

"We promise to win." Knot added.

"So make sure you guys win." Oak said.

"For the innocent lives who fell victim to this darkness, to friends and family we've lost, and to those who are still fighting the corruption from within." Cho said.

Yo, Aim, Wai, Toota, Rome and Chiffon's faces all flashed before their eyes. they nodded.

Prem and his group lowered down their hands and held their weapons tight.

"Bring it on! Do your worst!" taunting the monsters.

The monsters advanced, and so did the people. Kong was about to step forward to stop them but Arthit put his hand on Kong's shoulder.

"I have trust in them. I know that they wont go back from their word, i know they will win and So must we."

Kong touched Arthit's hand on his shoulder and looked at him with determined and loving eyes, and nodded.

"Now let's do this, together!" Kong exclaimed.

Apo, Pha and Bright nodded and once again prepared for their final battle.

Once again they lunged a barrage of attacks to the gigantic monster. Their strikes hit different parts of Kansamhan's gigantic form, but this time it doesnt seem that their attacks are taking effect or is doing any damage at all.

"It doesnt seem like out attacks are working!" Pha spoke telepathically through their mind link.

"Keep trying!" Arthit said

They kept their attacks going but Kansamhan only laughed at them. "Your efforts are futile! You will all be destroyed by darkness!" She said

"Not in our watch!" Arthit shouted. "Bright! Pha!" Arthit called out

Arthit focused flames on each hand and spread them to each side. Bright went to his right side and concentrated wind and lightning Bright shot his energy as Arthit did, His wind fused with Arthit's flame, creating a huge firestorm while Pha went to his left side and concentrated earth and wood which fused with Arthit's flame as well creating molten magma.