Chapter 4 - The Tortoise God (Revised)

In the clinic,

Phana POV

Phana went to his desk in the clinic and got his spotlight to check his arm, he wiped the are clean from the blood that was gushing a bit earlier, but he wound no wound at all, not even a tiny bit of a scar, its like he was never injured.

"What the hell is happening? Was this Kongpob's doing? like what he did earlier?, but i felt my own hand get warm, how can that happen?" His mind was bombarding him with questions not even his medical knowledge could answer.

He grasped at the sink but he was shocked when he easily broke a chunk of the sink with his own bare hands.

What the hell?! he sat back on his chair. His vision got dark he felt dizzy and clutched his head. Then everything went dark, He opened his eyes and what shocked with where he is.

What the? where the hell am i? A forest? how in the world am I in a Forest?! He thought to himself with shock and panic.

He looked around and only see tall trees, lush vegetation and Rocks... Large rocks everywhere... he turned around and saw a Big rock almost like a dome, it had some familiar patterns, but plants and even a small tree was rooted in the rock.

The ground suddenly shook and he fell sitting on the ground,

The giant Rock is moving!! Then a giant head appeared from the rock, then he realized it was not a rock, but a shell, thats why the patterns in it was quite familiar it was a tortoise shell!, A GIANT TORTOISE SHELL!! He was dumbfounded as he was staring at it with awe, amazement and a bit of fear, but more of awe...

"Ahhh Phana, I see that you have awakened"

It spoke? The freaking tortoise SPOKE! He was still on the ground eyes becoming wider, his jaw dropping in shock.

"What's the matter? havent you seen a tortoise before?" It asked,

"I have but never this big, and you... your talking! im going crazy arent i? ha! and im asking a tortoise if im crazy?!" He spoke.

The tortoise chuckled a bit, "You amuse me boy..." he said.

"By the way how did you know my name? and how did i get here?" Asked Phana.

"I know a lot of things boy... Well if you would listen to my story then i will tell you everything." The tortoise answered.

Phana slowly stood up and sat on a nearby rock. "I am Behemoth, i am what you humans call a god."

"A god? of what?" Phana asked

"I have the power to control the earth and plant-life,"

"What do you mean by that? Like make the ground move? or control rocks and trees or something?" Phana asked

The tortoise nodded.

"i also have the power to grant strength and healing. That is why you were able to heal your cut earlier." Behemoth told him.

"You knew what happened earlier? you... i mean the cut was deep and was bleeding but it was healed? How? Why?" Phana asked.

"Calm down boy, Im not as fast as i used to be..." The tortoise said jokingly.

"this is within your spirit where i reside, We are one and the same Phana, I am you, i am reborn in you. and you are me, so all that i am is also you, all my abilities are also yours. Thats why you were able to do that, it will all come to you in time." Behemoth explained

"You are as strong as rock, and as vital as plants. you can also control and command the earth." Behemoth explained.

"So technically i have insane strength, can control the ground and can heal? I'm like a freaking superhero!" He exclaimed in excitement.