Chapter 1 : Present Day (Revised)

Chiffon, now a 2nd year university student, with long black wavy hair, pale skin.

The seems to be nothing unusual about this girl, except that the has bright violet eyes. and unknown to her classmates, she is the seer who will search for the gods when they are reborn.

She could see auras around people and she knows if someone is good or bad through the auras she sees.

Once every 3 generations a seer is born waiting for the prophesy to be fulfilled, her grandfather was the previous seer, but he dies 10 years ago.

She took up his job as the seer and hopes that she finds the gods they have been searching for for thousands of years...

"Chiffon! over here!" called a girl with a beautiful smile, along with two other girls.

"Prae! May! Maprang!, I missed you guys so much!! i havent seen you for a long time!" Chiffon shouted with excitement.

"It was just a semester break Chiffon. it was only a few months, though i feel like it was just a week or something." May said with a sigh.

"Oh dont be like that May, I know you enjoyed your vacation with your boyfriend Aim at the beach! lucky you you have a boyfriend, unlike me who still doesnt have any. I feel like im not beautiful, but I'm beautiful right?" Maprang said while hugging May's arm.

The girls were laughing, a group of boys went near them. "May have you seen my brother?" one of the boys asked May,

Chiffon looked at him with curious eyes, I think I've seen him before. She thought in her head.

"Oh Apo, Aim is at the Gym with his friends, I didnt know you transfered to our uni this year. By the way guys, this is Apo, he is twin brother of Aim." May introduced him while Apo gave them a shy smile and a nod.

"Wow, he looks exactly like Aim! are you two identical twins? Do you have a girlfriend already?" asked Maprang.

"Yes they are, but I think Aim a little bit more handsome." May teased,

"Ohh May why do you always tease me?" answered Apo.

"Are you joining the basketball club with your brother Apo?" asked Prea.

"Nope, i'm actually joining the swimming club. I'm a very good swimmer." He answered Prae,

"Well i better go meet my brother he will be surprised to see me here, he didnt know i would be transferring to his uni." He wai-ed and gave them a goodbye wave and went to the gym.

"Chiffon are you alright? You've been quiet all of a sudden." asked Maprang touching Chiffon's arm. Chiffon blinked and gave a smile,

"Nah, I was just surprised to know that Aim had a twin brother, By the way did you hear that we had a lot of transfer students this year?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, i heard that, and we also have a lot of first years this year too, i think our uni would be a bit more crowded than before." answered Prae.

"I think most will leave when they find out that the hazers this year would be scary." May laughed.

Chiffon tilted her head and frowned her eyebrows, "Why who's our head hazer this year?" she asked.

"Well none other than the scariest guy in our uni, none other than P'Arthit and his gang." Answered May in a-matter-of-fact way.

"Well we better go to he cafeteria I'm feeling hungry." Maprang asked them, they all agreed to go to the Cafeteria.

In the Gym,

"Aim!" Apo shouted. Aim was playing basketball with his friends Kongpob, Oat, Tew and Wad.