Chapter 10 - The Slave (Revised)

At the Gym...

"Rome!" Kong called out his cousin.

"P'Kong!" Rome ran to his cousin then jumped and hugged him.

"Oh thank goodness your here P'Kong!" Rome said excitedly.

"Oi Kong who that Nong? Is he your boyfriend?" Aim asked teasingly.

Kong hit Aim's head. "He's my cousin you idiot, He's currently a freshman." He explained.

"Where are you going Rome?" Kong asked.

Rome still not letting go of his hug, "I was planning to go to the hazing activity before my uniform got ruined by that asshole senior earlier, but i remembered i would see your scary boyfriend there, and he would torture us again!" He said,

Kong's face turned red when he heard the words boyfriend knowing that Rome was talking about Arthit.

Kong hit Rome's head. "You should go to the hazing, you will learn a lot from them especially from P'Arthit." He scolded the younger one.

Rome hugged him cousin again, "But P'Kong, P'Arthis is scary AF!"

"Rome! watch your language! you've been cursing more recently now, and thats not good for a person like you!" Again Kong scolded the younger one.

"I'm sorry P! I wont curse ever again!" Rome let go of the hug and was about to cry, but Kong got a bit guilty and hugged him.

At the same time the hazers went into the gym.

Everybody looked at the door where the hazers were, Kong suddenly let go of Rome when he realized the death glare that Arthit was giving him.

"Oh shit... this is not good... i think he misunderstood since he doesnt know Rome yet." He though.
Aim hit his arm with his elbow, "Your death is approaching"

Aim whispered, Kong swallowed the lump in his throat.

Arthit walked to him with a stern face Rome was still not facing them terrified of the hazers. The second years wai-ed at the seniors.

"Second years listen up!" Prem called out to them.

Then Arthit opened his mouth. "All of you will go to the hazing later, if i dont see even one of you there, you will be punished a hundred times got it?!" Arthit used his head hazer voice.

"Use your time more wisely to be more disciplined that doing other stuff like playing or flirting!" He added glaring at Kong.

Kong was sweating and froze when he saw fire burning in Arthit's eyes.

Rome just gave Kong an apologetic look.

"First years! Why are you not facing us?" Bright said in a stern voice,

Rome recognized the voice and slowly turned around to face the hazers.

When he saw Bright's face his eyes widened,

"This asshole is one of the hazers?! Now i really never want to go to the hazing!" He thought.

He gave an awkward smile and looked down. He wai-ed at the seniors.

"Hello P'Arthit" He greeted Arthit but Arthit never looked at him but was just glaring at Kong. He looked up again and saw Bright looking at him with a cheeky but evil grin like someone is plotting something evil against him.

"Oho we meet again!" Bright cheerfully greeted him.

"Ai'Bright you know this kid?" Arthit asked.