• 21 •

"I'm pregnant" She blurts out. I look at her as my heart drops to my stomach. "What you say?" "I've known for a month, I guess you making me late for work speaking the 3rd child into existence worked" "Are you happy about it?" "Of course I am, Cane.." she places her hand on my face kissing my lips "I'm happy, we're expanding our family. You're still my husband and this has been the worse pain a wife could feel. Please don't take me through this again, next time I will leave you" "Never again I promise." "You're coming back to work in the office." "But.." "No buts! Back in the office." "Is this your way of keeping eyes on me?" "Either come back to the office or sign divorce papers." "I'll be in the office" she smiles out of satisfaction pecking my lips again. Man did I miss her lips.. I missed seeing her smile and I being the reason. This time together alone is exactly what we needed she kept the kids around to avoid talking to me so now she had no choice and here's the result. If we are being stalked or watched.. I want her to know come with your worse because i'm ready.

Authors note : Get ready for the drama, plus a time leap!
Gala Day.

Gala day

Gala day. The day I dread the most. The long day of pampering, dress fittings, constant phone calls, the hectic business life. Coming back to civilization completely put my mind in a different light. Knowing everyone issues it was overwhelming. Jamie and Yasmine says they have stuff to tell me and boy do I too. I walk unenthusiastically in the nail salon to them already there soaking their feet. I grabbed the coffee off the tray "can you get me some champagne?" I asked one of the girls in there. She nods going for it. "It's 9am" Yasmine says "Yeah meaning I started to late, what are you two giggling about at 9 in the morning?" Their eyes shift to my hand. "What's thst glistening on your finger?"  Jamie asks "my wedding ring" i mumble getting in my seat. They both sat up "excuse us? your what? we couldn't hear you." I roll my eyes throwing my head back. "I got married in Italy okay Nancy Drews." "You married my brother?!" "It happened so fast I.. he asked as i was coming out the shower i didn't know what to say at first but he has his ways of convincing me to say yes to things" Jamie made a disgusted face. "Well i'm happy for you, your dad and your brothers are going to murder you" Yasmine adds sipping her water "I know i know we just.. were caught up in the moment and got married in Italy" "are you going to live there with him?" "I've decided that I am" They both cooed in endearment happy for me. To finally see me happy and not questioning it brought them joy as well, that's why I love these girls so much. It's going to suck leaving them but as i've stated... I'm a married woman now to the man that I love. "Why are you two not drinking?" They look at each other laughing giving it off with the glow of their skin. "You both freak bitches are pregnant?!" After they both confirmed they were I was more than excited about the new additions to the family. Yasmine told me how she forced Cane back into the business which she's right to do and Kyle is still over in Italy working his ass off. Which I hated to bring up I asked Jamie while Yasmine went to the bathroom about Miranda. She tells me in a whisper that she's still AWOL. Today is Gala Day.. She will show her face, nobody of her distorted mindful thinking just disappears. She's marinating in the mess she's mad waiting on an outcome and the right moment to ruin everything. I'm calling it.