• | Part 2 Summary | •

Hey! Hello! We're back... ish! I'm giving you a summary of how part 2 of Honey Yasmine 2 is about to go. As you've guessed it's going to be full of drama, full of emotions and a bunch of cliffhangers. I've been thinking about this story since i've been writing my new one (which will publish when i'm ready). Figuring out how this story is going to go and how i'm going to end it. The Honey Yasmine series does not stop here. It will continue on, maybe with the kids?😉 Either way.. Here's a summary of Part 2 of Book 2.

Yasmine and Cane have been happily married for 3 years, with their beautiful twins and now 8 year old Jasmine. Pretty much living their life off a routine, they have little to no time with each other. As some things come into their situation will their marriage withstand temptation and betrayal?

Cassie has been taking on motherhood and being a business woman kicking ass at it. With Shane far behind in her mind will his return to meet his son destroy everything she's mentally recovered from or become something she's always wanted?

Jamie and Kyle are married! Now ready to have children their marriage goes through the toughest battle yet, someone from Jamie's past has come back challenging not only her but her new family. Will Jamie lose it all or get her happily ever after?

Leading to the biggest blow out in the book how will the Blacks/Carter's handle it? First 3 chapters will be out by sunday!