5. Forbidden

(Shane Fiancee muse is Breahhicks on instagram she's not a MC so adding her picture wouldn't make sense, we will get back to the Blacks)

A week later..

I unbuttoned my shirt taking it off finally getting in bed, it's like I never have a moment of peace. I'm either running around handling business, talking to people, making deals, making new alliance, getting new product, selling it or dealing with an issue inside of my own comfort zone then I come home and Mila is talking about this wedding. I don't catch a break.

I haven't spoke to Cassie since the failed apology and she's been doing her best to stay away from me, she takes a daily walk in the garden and admire the flowers as new ones grow every day. Being in the garden had her at ease, the serenity in her face made her glow. I'm a man, I would never no matter the hatred not admit when someone is beautiful. Cassie is beautiful beyond words to me, trying to explain that would take forever because I can't explain it. Seeing her calm, somehow calms me. Her soft caramel skin has my eyes glued to her wondering how she feels on my fingers, her hair. I even smell her scent from rooms she's been in, roses. I always shook myself out of these thoughts of her due to who she is. Avoiding her is good for the time being because all we're going to do is argue, i've already gave her the wrong impression of me so attitude is all she's going to give, proof? when I come home from being out all day I see her for the first time in a week going up the steps, she turns to look at me with a cup of tea in her hands and her look was dry, uninterested and disappointment. She rolls her eyes and continues up the steps. Fucking Women, but her specifically is making me madder than my own fiancee.

Mila comes out the bathroom in her silk lingerie night gown, I bit my lip admiring her body. Mila is a bad woman, head to toe just fire. She's rich and a different type of woman than what I'm used to. I met her in my club 2 years ago and since then we hit it off. I grew to love her over time because she didn't tend to ask many questions but she has very bad jealous issues. What's her's is hers. She has this side of her that turns me on every time I see her. Jamie hates her because she feels like I'm only with her because I don't have to fully give myself to her for the love she gives me and that's fine with me. Someone who doesn't ask to many question, who doesn't care that much and only cares when another woman is involved which is a headache I don't want so she doesn't have to worry about that. I will settle. Real love gets you into to much shit.

''you look like you need to relax babe'' ''and you gone help me with that?'' She climbs on top of me, kissing my lips. I bring her closer to me by gripping her ass as the air around us getting heavy as we get hot. I flip her over kissing inside her neck softly, she lets out a a soft moan putting her hands in my hair. Before we could go any further my door opens and hits the wall ''oh god please stop because if she gets pregnant i'm leaving'' I groan rolling my eyes hearing Jamie voice. ''why the fuck didn't you knock Jamie?'' ''I was doing you a favor'' Mila sits up getting her robe and scoffing. ''whether you like it or not i'm going to be here, so fix your fucking attitude'' Jamie rolls her eyes as Mila flashes her ring in her face ''do that again and you won't have a finger'' Mila steps in Jamie face which made me get out the bed getting in between them. ''stop you two, that's enough'' ''I need to go away for a week anyway, it's enough of a shit show around here than to deal with you Jamie'' She slams the closet door and I hear her unzip her suitcase. ''why do you do this?'' ''do what?'' ''fight with her, i'm going to be marrying her Jamie'' ''and when you do I'm leaving'' ''you're not going anywhere and stop talking like you are'' ''I have my own money Shane, I will leave when you marry that snake and it's going to be to late once you realize you're making the biggest mistake of your life'' ''it's not a mistake, I love her'' '' you keep telling yourself that, i'm in here to tell you something not talk about your dumb marriage'' ''what is it, it's the crack of dawn'' ''and yet you were about to let off a morning load'' ''Jamie!'' She folds her arms ''I have a risky but good idea to find out whats going on with the Blacks'' ''and what is that?'' ''join them, word on the street are they're looking for recruits'' ''have you lost your fucking mind?'' ''have you been stuck in yours? I'm trying to help Cassie get back to her family and not knowing what the fuck is going on isn't helping. Your bone heads aren't doing enough. '' ''Because we don't help the Blacks Jamie'' ''yeah because of your made up fantasy of them having something to do with dad's death'' ''now it's a fantasy'' I turn away from her chuckling trying to not strangle her. ''you are just so stuck up on blaming the Blacks that you've been on your ass not looking for the person who did it, i'm tired of having this same tired conversation with you and since you're still a bitter sad puppy about this and don't intend on doing anything i'll do it myself since i'm the only person in this house with a human heart'' She walks out slamming my door, when she did I dropped my head. Of course I hate upsetting Jamie. My fathers death messed me up really bad because I watched him get shot, I watched him die worse part is Cane Black was there and left with one bullet. He left my father for dead and didn't look back, didn't attend the funeral nothing. The people we're after him, not my father. So yes, I blame The Blacks. They think they're above everybody and untouchable until now. They're at their lowest in life and finally got what they deserved but it doesn't fill the void in my heart for what happened to my dad.