The room was silent. Taeyong was silent for a brief moment. No words to describe for what he's witnessed was worse than the destroyed living area. From left to right he blinked, seeing the dresser, mattress, and sitting chair all turned over. Even clothes pulled from the closet, torn.
But still, no sign of Ten.

Taeyong didn't want to interfere any further in stepping into the cluttered room and quickly spun on his heel, but to be interrupted by a loud thud slamming into the floor beyond the door on the right side of the bed. It was the bathroom. The door closed shut. Which brought forth the young man, trembling step by step, avoiding the torn clothes and dismembered furniture. Soon standing infront of the door with his head turned, slowly yet hesitantly pressed his ear against the wooden surface. Followed by a hand shakingly clutching the knob.

He couldn't quite make out the sounds emitting from beyond the door. No words cried out, but what sounded more like groans of agony. As if someone were in pain. Though it wasn't the only thing Taeyong could hear, but smell. That same pungent smell of fresh decayed corpse of an animal. Its strong fumes leaked through the cracks displayed beneath as he twisted open the door. For too soon perhaps in not expecting the next event happening before him.

Everything around Taeyong dispersed when staring at the sight of something he couldn't look away from. Something far beyond no one expected to see at first perspective. It made his blood run cold just by blinking it into thought which no longer processed into his blank mind.
What only came was a never ending nightmare.

Lips quivered in assumption of the opposite of crying. It was the dreadful fear trickling into his throat, choking back the words he wanted to say, but couldn't. Was it a state of shock or a dream? The answer was neither. Standing beyond a white floor, glossed in a red stained color that trailed towards the bathtub. Soon halting infront of no other than his fiancé's body slumped over the lining edge. Within a sheer of panic, Taeyong rushed over to the older male who didn't seem to move from his spot.

"Ten, are you alright?! Ten...Ten!" He kneels over, extending both arms over to the older's back, draping them around tightly, and pulled him to his feet. Thinking that he was in definite pain, depicting on the purple gash displaying on the side of his abdomen. But what was odd about this gash is that it looked as if something scratched him as there lives depended on it.

"Who did this to you?"

Taeyong lays the older's back against a turned over dresser he sat up. Then unraveled both arms from his waist.

"Ten..can you hear me? Are you conscious?"

No response is what has to come, but the shallow breaths escaping Ten's bruised mouth. His head drooped about when Taeyong attempted to raise the tip of his chin to get a closer glimpse at his face. Its pale and docile like. As if he were abnormally sick, but when pressing a hand to his forehead in check for a fever. Nothing came.

He felt cold. Not like any normal cold. But like as if he were a dead corpse vasking beneath a ground inside its coffin. Honestly, just by looking at Ten was frightening. He didn't look nor smelled like his usual self.

"Uh..." Ten's voice, croaked out.

Taeyong couldn't help but to heave a sigh of relief when hearing his fiancé respond. Well not exactly a response of words, but a sign that he was still alive. If only he could see that it wasn't a sign of being alive nor in a positive condition. But something far more worse than Taeyong could imagine when Ten began to groan and moan more profusely. His drooping head rose slowly, meeting the younger's relieved orbs that soon snapping into a petrified state when gazing upon Ten's sudden change in look.

His tawny brown orbs were a pastel pearl color. On the outer rims were bloodshot. Both made an awful appearance on the older who strucken away in distraught, bruised lips parting as if he were going to speak. But nothing came. Only the groans of agony as he attempted to move from place. But failed within an instant, and fell over face first. Which put Taeyong into action by aiding his fiancé. If only he realized what a terrible mistake he's made when extending both arms out into the air. Just a few meters away from Ten's pale face. Indeed for not knowing what great danger he was in.

"Ten...c-come on..g-

Taeyong should've thought twice of leaving, but that'll only pull him back, because of one thing. Leaving Ten here on the floor, drowning in his own pool of blood would've clung to his shoulders for an eternity. To think he would do such a thing made him feel like a terrible person of any kind. Somewhat of a fiancé he was, but at a time like this. When the realization slapped his face. Examining how Ten looked, sounded, and shifted from place to place in a ratherly staggering pace made Taeyong wonder if it were some sort of disease.

An uknown disease he couldn't quite explain. For however to see such a thing from a person driven by this madness. Such as Ten scared him. Scared him to the point where he'd completely forgotten who Ten was. This man towering over Taeyong's trembling one was no longer anything.
But for to be seen as a monster. Just by the glimpse of his stale pearl orbs. Ten has died, and rose a new incomer. The madness that has Ten stuck in its forever swooned embrace.

End~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guy's want a part 2 on the last request of Jaesung? If so, I could write it for you. But It'll take two or three days to process through since my birthday is this friday and I'll be busy that day. So I'll try and update as soon as possible.

Sorry for the long wait.

                                                             Mkay Bye~❤