Deal and What to do?

"That is such a stupid idea, Tord!" Jon whispered, he would've been shouting if Tom and his sister weren't a room away from them.
"You got a better one?" Tord said, slightly aggravated with the taller male in front of him.
"I..."
Jon fell silent.
"So it's settled, whoever can get Tom to kiss them can stay with him, that means no kissing him first, he needs to kiss you...anywhere..."
"By when?"
"When it's the last week of school until summer."
"That's only 2 months away!"
"Better act fast then." Tord replied, cockily with a smirk, holding out his left hand. Ready to complete the bet.
Jon sighed deeply.
Should he really be doing this?
Playing with Tom's emotions for a silly bet.
He was going to win Tom and prove he is not a bad person, a super villain's sidekick, a good for nothing brainless sheep.

So he reached out, ready to shake Tord's hand and...
was suddenly interrupted by Matt, followed by Edd, Pat and Pau, bursting down the stairs.
The shock was over in a few moments so he shook the devil child's hand.

And unknowingly realised hell.
•3rd POV, with Edd and gang•

Edd's expression contorted into a mix of sad and horror as he read through the letter,
over,
and over,
and over again until it all made sense. This was a letter for a suicide that never happened, more specifically, Tord's little friend's, Tom.
"O-oh my god" Matt finally spoke, slicing through the uncomfortable silence, "W-was tha-that Tim's?"
"Yeah I think so..." Pat replied, too in shock to correct his friend.
"Edd what...what do we do?" Pau asked, but Edd remaind silent.

He thought,

and thought,

and thought,

"We have to inform miss Roswell," he finally stated, "go down stairs and confront Tom."
"O-ok Edd, whatever ya say..." an unsure voice belonging to Pau spoke.
"Don't you think Tom and miss R will be mad?" Pat asked, with a hint of worry, "I mean this is kinda an invasion of privacy...what do you think Matt?"
They all turned to where the ginger had once been to find him gone, running with the failed suicide note and bag of razors, across the landing and towards the stairs,
"Well it's now or never," Edd shrugged while dashing after Matt, the other two following behind, "Matt, wait for us."

-Authors Note-
Heyyy my mum took my electronics away since I was ill/sick so I was bummed out for like 5 days :p

Here are the heights (tallest to shortest) for da teens.
Mark(6'1), Matt(6'0 1/2), Pat(6'0), Jon(5'11), Edwardo(5'10 1/2), Tord(5'10 1/4), Leah(5'9 1/2), Edd(5'8 1/2)?Pau(5'7), Tom(5'1).

Edd and Tord get taller when older, promise. Tom grows a little when older too, like a whole inch or two.