A leader doesn't stare.

Song: mister glass man.

-TORDS POV-

"Tord Liston are you paying attention? Tord LisTON YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A--"
"Yes father?" I asked in an annoyed tone. If I'm being honest knowing how to be a 'good leader' is stupid since I'm not going to be one. "Whatever I got to go learn things i will ACTUALLY need later in life." I said bravely but before I was met with a blow to the face my father's phone went off. Perfect!
As he was distracted with that I snuck out of the house, quickly I picked up my bag and locked the door and began traveling to school.

~okle dockle using time skip now~

When I got to said building the bus was already there. I watched for any sign of Pau or Pat. As i was looking I noticed the small blue bean I had seen yesterday talking to miss Roswell... as they passed me I noticed their conversation didn't involve any homework it was something like...
"We COULD go get a drink after my works done!" Miss Roswell said. "That's a great idea see ya soon sis!" And with that they went their separate ways both turning away to go their own ways.
Siblings maybe?
I hadn't noticed I was staring until I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Pat looking at me weird. What? Can't a guy just listen in on random strangers conversations without being noticed?! GOD!

We did our usual thing and went to class, I was half tempted to skip since it was History but went anyway. As the teacher blabbered on I stared unknowingly at a particular blue boy who was paying attention to the lesson, glad no one noticed or maybe i thought no one noticed.

After was... English... my sworn enemy... all the similes and metaphors just dance around my head mockingly. Next was Art- can't draw for crap but the teachers bearable. I saw little blue out of the corner of my eye painting a very realistic rose... you could almost believe it was a photograph..! Almost, he wasn't done.
Next was a lesson I don't care about and lunch time came. I get my food, ignoring anyone who tries to hold conversation, sit down and eat.

"Well, well, well look at this Tord is STILL sitting with a bunch of losers!" A voice projected through the hall making everyone stop what they were doing. There stood three people about the same height with the one in the middle gripping on to a blue boys jumper tight. The middle one was the one who decided to open his mouth and insult my friends.
"Ed-war-do" Edd spat with venom, disgust lingered in his voice, "What do you want and why do you have to be so rude? Let the boy Go" I added on emphasising the you and go purposely.Little blue boy looked towards me with a board expression with his big black holes. Edwardo lifted him higher as if he was proudly showing off something. "Ok ass, let him go." I said trying to ack as scary as possible which made Edwardo gulp a little. "And why'd I do that? I saw you staring at him, it just makes it easier that I regularly torment him!" Edwardo said, happy he came up with a good comeback.

I once again turned my head towards the smaller boy and seeing his expression, he knew I wasn't going to step down.

-Tommie time-

Oh shittles I'm going to die today aren't I?
Edwardo lifted me up by my collar to show off how strong he is but in reality I could feel his arm shaking a little, probably just my hips.
I saw Tord staring at me so I gave him an expression that meant 'heeyyy, so I can see you're determined and all that shit but I kinda need faster help m'kay?'
I can tell from his face he was ready to beat ass.

Good for him =)