Stalkers

-Edwardo's POV-

That little shit... I think as I began sitting up, pushing Jon away and stood my ground.
"W-we gotta go E-Edwardo th-"
"Shut the fuck up Jon."
"I-I'm leaving! You can't bully me anymore Edwardo!" and, for the first time ever he walked away from me, disappearing into the halls.

"This isn't over, losers!" I taunted.

And then I ran after him.
~Time Skip because I can~

-No POV(3rd Person)-

The end of period bell rang and many students began pouring out of classrooms. Chatter was heard throughout the halls, occasionally accompanied by loud slams of lockers and doors. Once all hallways began to clear four boys walked out of their classrooms but only two knew of the others. They lagged behind deliberately, stalking their enemy and former gang member. Jon followed Tom in hopes to apologise for all the abuse he had to injure because he was too much of a cowered to stand up.

Tom was walking to the place he always went to after school. Tord had agreed to wait ten minutes after the bell before going down to the tree. You may think that was too short but Tom got a pretty good head start and it gave Tord the opportunity to do 'important homework' in the restroom.

When he finally got to the bushes Jon decided to speak.
"H-hey Tom..."
"J-Jon? Where's E-Edwardo?"
"I'm not hanging out with him anymore, I've decided he's no good and I'm honestly disappointed in myself for not realising sooner. I came to say sorry."
"T-this isn't one of h-his tricks is it? I-if it i--"
He was suddenly embraced in a tight hug. Making him feel happiness, this wasn't fake, this was real. He hugged back but seconds after suddenly felt himself get ripped away and punched in the gut multiple times. The attacker was none other than an angry Edwardo.

Jon's arms were pinned behind his back by an apologetic Mark to stop him from interfering as he watched closely. As Edwardo hit the small boy Jon let out protests loud enough to warn anyone nearby.

And it did.

Ten minutes had passed now and as Jon began quietening down, the only thing that could be heard were sniffles and soft apologies. Until loud pounding on the ground was heard. Some one was running towards them with an agitated face, the soon-to-be red leader, Tord. Everyone turned to see his pissed off face as he shouted "I thought you already learned to stay away from him, you shit head!" He screamed as he bolted towards the group of four.
Oh shit. Was the first thought running through their heads.

While Mark was distracted Jon used all his strength to get away, immediately pushing Edwardo to the floor and checking Tom for any injuries.
There was what seemed to be gallons of blood staining the grass. For the first time in forever, Jon felt enraged.