Brendon Urie -@Hopeless_Souls

Requested by; Hopeless_Souls,

~~~

Brendon stepped in the door.

You stared at him.

He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes.

He swallowed.

"I did it." He said, slight disbelief and wonder in his voice.

You smiled.

"You did it!" You shouted.

" I did it! " he screamed, a wide smile appearing on his face as he ran up to you, picking you up and spinning you in a circle.

In a recent interview, he came out as Pansexual.

You were so proud of him, even though everyone sort of knew already, having someone who is so famous and looked up to finally accept himself fully is something that definitely means something huge for not only himself, but for the fans as well.

You both cheered as he hugged you tightly.

When he set you down, he grabbed your shoulders, and immediately kissed you.

Your eyes went wide at first but they eventually fell closed and you kissed back.

You had been dating for quite a while but this kiss had so much energy, it definitely shocked you for a moment.

When you parted, he smiled and looked sincerely into your eyes.

Then, he hugged you close again.

"Celebration?" You ask, looking at him with a happy gaze .

"You know it!" He exclaimed.

~~~

The celebration lasted quite a while, but eventually the two of you came home and went to bed.

Around 5am, you woke up, only to find the spot on the bed next to you empty.

The sun was just barely beginning to light the sky, the precursor to the sun rising and bringing heat and light to the sleeping world.

You got up, wrapping a blanket around yourself as you walked up to the balcony door.

When you stepped out, you saw Brendon, leaning over the balcony and looking out at the world.

You walked over, opening the comforter to wrap it around his shoulders.

He looked at you and smiled.

~~~

As you sat on the sofa of the balcony, both wrapped warmly in the same blanket, the sun rising, Brendon let out a small laugh.

"Hmm?" You hummed, curiously.

He shook his head, still staring in appreciation at the sunset.

"I'm just so fucking happy." He lets out.

You let a smile sit upon your lips.

"I'm on top of the fucking world." He says , putting emphasis on the last two words.

"Yes you are, Mr. Urie. Yes you are." You state , smiling and looking at the sunset as you lean into him.

"Yes you are."