Eddie Vedder -@brughvedder

Requested by; brughvedder

~~~

You sat in the audience of the live performance.

Another MTV Unplugged.

You already knew that Eddie wasn't feeling his best.

Eddie wanted to do the performance anyways.

It wasn't like anyone could stop him.

That's just how he was.

He was a very driven person, one who never let anything get in the way of what he wanted to do, and even if something did get in the way he would somehow find a way around it, some way to get over it and keep on with what he wanted to do.

He always got things done, even if he didn't feel like it.

As much as he loved to relax, he was never lazy.

He was always on top of things.

Sometimes that was bad on his health, both mental and physical.

But other times he knew when to give it a break, when to rest, and when to be still.

Now was one of those times that he was pushing himself a little far, but he would be okay never the less.

Up on that stage he went, performing away.

He was lucky, he sat on a stool most of the night anyways.

So though he had to perform, and perform tiring yet energizing work, he still pressed on, happy to at least have a seat underneath him.

As he kept performing, you saw his energy dwindle a bit, and you knew that he would need to crash after the show.

But he couldn't.

He had an after party to go to, and he had interviews to do.

He glanced at you a few times in the audience, communicating with you through his eyes.

He loved performing.

But, before you knew it, the concert was over, and the band was taking their leave.

As they were waving at everyone and saying goodbyes and thank you's to the audience, you snuck back stage, waiting for the boys to come back there.

As they did, you told all of them that they did a great job, giving them hugs and high fives and smiles.

As Eddie came back, he looked down, a hand running through his hair as he took in a couple deep breaths.

"Eddie," you called out gently.

"Hey," he greeted softly, planting a soft kiss on your lips as he threw his arm over your shoulder, causing you to walk with him to the green room.

"How were we out there?" he asked, glancing over at you.

"You were phenomenal, as usual." you said.

He smiled, "That's good."

"Just like you." you responded, moving to cup his face.

He smiled and you kissed his nose.

"How are you feeling?" you asked him.

His eyes shone with adoration as he looked at you.

"I'm actually feeling much better right now. Could use a drink." he smiled.

You chuckled lightly.

"Alright. Well, lets et a move on, then." you said to him, patting his cheek and giving him one more kiss before opening the door to the green room, letting him inside.

He smiled to himself, ready for whatever the night had to bring.

He could handle it, especially with you by his side.