Andy Biersack -@FanGirl5052

You rested your head against your hand.

It was lunch time again, and you weren't quite feeling right today.

It was just one of those days, the one that was that way for no real reason, but it still bugged you just a bit.

You let out a sigh as your friends piled into the table that you were sitting at.

You were sitting at the end, just sorta gazing at your food, deciding which part of it to eat first.

You let out another sigh, when you felt someone shove your shoulder.

Just as you looked up, a tall figure, dressed in black walked past you.

He turned his head and smiled playfully at you, his blue eyes shining.

You couldn't help but smile back.

He winked as he continued to walk.

You smiled a little wider and lowered your head.

As he turned away from you, he knocked into another student.

"Sorry, man." Andy said, helping the guy to pick up the fallen containers of lunch.

"Sorry?" the guy asked.

You sat, attention fully on them.

Andy looked up to find the kid to be one of the weight lifting buffs at the school.

"You're gonna pay for that." the buff said.

Andy looked at him, slightly stiff.

"I'll buy you lunch." He offered.

"You think this flimsy school... muck is enough to sustain these muscles? I'm on a very strict diet, which you just ruined asshole."

"Look man, I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to knock into you, and if you don't want to accept my apology, its not my problem."

"Not your problem?" the buff responded.

He took a step towards Andy and he stood his ground.

"Look man, if you want to work out and keep buff to compensate for your small penis, go ahead. I was just trying to be nice."

Half the cafeteria was still chattering, the other half was silent, staring relentlessly at the tense circle.

The buff seemed to turn bright red.

"Oh yeah? You think having a small penis would be embarrassing? You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? Biersack? You're loud, but you're nothing. You've got nothing else. Except maybe your little singing thing that you do." He spat.

Andy's mouth dropped open ever so slightly.

"Fuck! haha! Look at him! Yeah, you didn't think I'd bring that up, huh?"

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Thought I wouldn't tell anyone? Well you thought wrong, faggot."

You gulped, confused.

Andy got quiet, going close to the man, looking around them as if he didn't want anyone to hear.

You got up and slowly walked towards the two, trying to hear what they were saying.

"We made a deal. You promised you'd never tell anyone."

The buff smirked at the tall, pale man.

"Tell anyone what?" he scoffed. "That you write faggot shit? And play guitar? Is that what you wanted to keep a secret?" the buff shouted.

Everyone looked, and Andy looked broken.

"Who will remember your last good bye! Boo-hoo! Wah wah! Little fuckin' fag, shut the fuck up and kill yourself, Dennis." The buff said to Andy, singing the beginning part in a mocking tone.

"Dennis?" someone in the sidelines asked.

Andy looked around, panic and desperation slightly filling his eyes.

"I don't have time for this." Andy finally spoke up, uncertainty in his voice.

"Have I finally cracked you?" the buff asked.

"Back off." he spat at him before turning away and shoving past people as he  exit the cafeteria.

Half the room was laughing, and the other half was quiet, feeling awkward.

You wasted almost no time in grabbing your bag and running out the cafeteria door, in pursuit of Andy.

By the time you found him, he was almost out the door of the school, leading onto the field. he'd stopped for a second to punch a locker, and shook his hand off as he continued to walk.

"Andy!" You called out after him.

He stopped and looked back at you before turning away and exiting the door.

You ran faster, catching up to him by a tree as you grabbed his wrist.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Can you leave me alone, please?" he asked, not looking at you.

You tightened your grip on his wrist ever so slightly.

"I don't want to."

He turned his head towards you and you saw tears beginning to pool in his eyes.

You looked up at him with worried eyes and tugged on his wrist, pulling him into a hug.

He held onto you tightly, shaking lightly as he took deep breaths.

After a few minutes, he pulled back, and stayed close to your face.

Slowly, he closed the gap and pressed his lips to yours.

The kiss lasted a few slow seconds, and then he backed up.

"Let's talk." you said, softly.

He nodded, holding onto your hand as you lead him to a near by seat.

He would not be alone after this.

Never again.