Elliot is no match for the two men, so they back down and walk away angrily. Deep breathes come from Elliot as he puts his sword away. I rush over to him to embrace him tightly, relived he did not get hurt.

We pull away and he tells me, "You have a kind heart."

I smile, "As do you." Our lips finally meet and my heart is happy.

I return to reality after remember the turning point in our relationship. I look into his light blue eyes, searching endlessly for the man I loved before my father got involved.

My grip loosens but still holds him in place. His voice comes pleadingly, "Alexia, it's me. It's really me."

My eyes start to water as I drop my arms to back away from the guy standing before me. I turn my back, lowering my head as tears fall onto the pavement below me. My body shakes as the denial slowly dissipates.

Elliot's softly asks behind me, "Alexia?"

I turn around quickly and throw my arms around his shoulders tightly. He is quick to snake his around my waist, lifting me to my toes as I remember the feel of his arms around my body. My voice is raspy, "I can't believe you're alive after all this time."

"I know." I take in a deep breath before pulling away from him.

His happy eyes widen as I take him by surprise as I raise my hand to slap him across the face. A loud smack echoes in the alleyway as I angrily say, "That was for siding with my father."

Fury consumes me, remembering his betrayal that broke my human heart to the point where it couldn't be mended again. "I can't believe you sabotaged everything we had only to prove my father's point! I hated you for what you did to me. I hated you!"

He flinches as I scream out with guilt flooding his eyes, "He threatened to kill my family if I didn't listen to him. I swear, I would have never done what I did otherwise. It killed me to hurt you like that but it never changed how I felt for you."

I search for truth in his words as I consider his answer. Father was scary and would go to extreme lengths to teach us a lesson, especially when it came to protecting us. If this is all true, I wish Elliot told me. Then we could have ran away before things turned to chaos.

Another thought comes forward, "If you truly turned, then why am I only finding out now? It's been a thousand years..."

His blue eyes travel down towards his feet, "I do admit, at first I was giving you space but I went to your village to find you and make amends. Instead, I found your father, except he wasn't human. I was overtaken with illness and all I remember was him making me drink his blood before stabbing me."

Elliot glances back up, his eyes begging for forgiveness as he continues, "It was all part of his grand scheme. He locked me up, binding his life to the spell that would keep me from escaping. I spent centuries until one day, I felt the spell lift."

Niklaus killed our father once and for all, making his story seem that much more truthful. The only thing that doesn't make sense is how he isn't dead since he is a part of my father's sire line. "You would have died after Niklaus killed him though."

"When I was locked up, there was a witch there as well. She broke the sire bond so I wouldn't die."

I let out a deep breathe, not knowing how to feel right now with this rush of new information. "And now? Why are you in London?"

Elliot reaches out to take my hand, but I quickly pull my hand away. A sigh escapes his lips, "I immediately went to find you. I ran into Elijah in New Orleans and shocked him completely. Niklaus came and tried to kill me as a way to avenge you, but Elijah wanted to hear me out. I told them my story and they told me where I could find you." He pauses before saying, "And here I am."