Vilkas X Pregnant!Reader: Stay Calm

A/N: Oops... I haven't updated in 8,000 years again, but I have an excuse this time and I wasn't just procrastinating! Okay? Here me out: I GOT A HOLE IN MY TOOTH.

I'm not gonna go into much detail cause it's a long story, but I had something poking my cheek for awhile. I wasn't worried about it, and a week later I was chewing gum and I felt something hard and a piece of my tooth fell off. In my head I was thinking: "oh good, finally it won't poke my cheek" but then I ran my tongue over my tooth and I felt a hole. Then I laughed and forced everyone to look at it. Then I was drugged for 2 days...Then I procrastinated. THEN now I have to go to the dentist tomorrow again.

Make god life choices kids.

If you feel a piece of tooth fall out, don't think it's a good thing, unless you're dumb like me.

The
       more
                 you
                       know

Major thanks to BxsyThinking for PMing me with the idea to do a Vilkas X Pregnant Reader! I'm not really doing requests that much anymore, but I decided to switch it up. I am also getting writers block...

Y/N's POV:

"You look like you're going to pop." Farkas said to me with a straight face.

Farkas and I sat in the mead hall at Jorrvaskr with Aela and Vilkas. The new bloods were downstairs sulking in their quarters after Farkas gave them a speech about not fucking swearing because the baby in my stomach can hear it. Yeah, this is my life...

Vilkas frowned at Farkas's comment, and Farkas furrowed his brows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Farkas said with a suspicious tone.

"Like what?" Vilkas grumbled.

"Oh, it's like I already have children..." I muttered. Aela gave me an understanding nod.

"Like you just stubbed your toe on a dead body." Farkas said in all seriousness, as if this had happened to him before.

"Well, you look like the dead body I stubbed my toe on."

Farkas look complete offense to this and yelled: "you look like a prostitute!"

"Okay, cut it out you two." Aela butts in, but it's too late, Vilkas already has a comeback and he wasn't going to stop. Farkas couldn't take much more of his brother outwitting him with idiotic comebacks, and he was about to snap. Then, I got a perfect idea to make the two shut up.

I gave a wink to Aela and she let out a verbal sigh of relief.

"Y/N, you don't look so good, are you feeling alright?" Aela says in a loud monotone fashion. Perfect acting, and of course Farkas and Vilkas ate it up and completely forgot about their argument. They both turned to me with their faces as pale as ghosts.

"Y/N I'm sorry did my yelling scare him?!" Farkas whisper-yells. I can tell he wants to hug me, but he's not sure if he should.

"No, it's just-" I begin to spin an absurd lie, and it would end with 'oh, the baby said the only way to apologize is to give me a sweetroll,' but I cut myself off when I swear I hear shouting.

The others hear it too and draw their weapons.

"Y/N, go downstairs." Vilkas said.