Serana X Fem!Reader: Goodnight~

For one of my winners in my contest: Ink_Addict_4_life !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I tossed and turned in my bed, unable to fall asleep again. I looked over at Serana half asleep in a nearby chair.

"Hey, Serana-" I said softly.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

"You can sleep next to me if you want..." I said as I blushed a bit.

"I-... Why do you want me to sleep next to you?" She said a bit louder, shocked at my proposal.

"You looked uncomfortable..." I reply, lying a bit...

"You seemed to be in quite a fuss a minute ago. If I'm sleeping next to you, you have to stay still." She said, with a small tired smile.

I smiled back, sat up, and fluffed her pillows.

She sighed and laid down next to me. Her bright eyes locked onto mine.

"Y/N?" Serana cooed, as I laid back down.

"What?"  I reply already becoming more tired by the second.

"Did you want me to sleep next to you because I'm boring, and that would make you fall asleep?" She laughed a bit.

I smiled. "Just setting a romantic setting~" I laughed.

"Well... You have a weird taste in romance..." She smiled, then blew out a candle that was on the nightstand.

"Goodnight, Y/N~" Serana yawned as she placed her hand on my cheek.

I hummed happily. "Goodnight~"