Brynjolf X Reader: A Day to Remember

(Man, you guys are crazy over Brynjolf... CALM DOWN IM LOSING IDEAS FOR BRYNJOLF STORIES xD)
Ancano X Reader is coming next then Sterogath <~OH GOSH DONT KILL ME ON THE SPELLING BUT YOU GUYS KNOW IM
TALKING ABOUT THE CHESSY GUY/DAEDRA RIGHT?

YOUR POV:
I got up and walked into the Ragged Flagon. It was time to begin the day with a good old burglary job from Vex. Or at least that what I had going to do...

When I walked into the Flagon, everyone was circled by the bar. I quickly walked over to see what all the fuss was about. To my surprise; its Brynjolf, drunkenly slurring his words, and saying something about a lizard.

"Oh, there you are, Y/N..." Tonalia smirked and crossed her arms. The rest of them looked at me, Including the drunk ginger.

"H-heyyyyy lass, you look like really *hic* hot..." He slurred, and then started drinking more mead.

"Umm, can I please get an explanation here?" I laughed under my breath.

"Oi, well, last night Beynjolf told us all to go into the Cistern, and ya' know what... We didn't even question it... When we came back into the Ragged Flagon, pretty much all the Mead, and Ale was gone... Damn (Daniel, lol), I don't know what he was thinking!!!" Delvin said flusteredly.

"Yeah... So who votes Y/N to be the babysitter!" Rune laughed.

"Me!" Literally the whole Guild (even  Brynjolf) said in sync (actually kinda spooky)

"Well, have a nice time!" Dirge patted my back, laughed, then walked off.

"Yeah... Have a nice time with him, if you know what I mean~" Delvin wiggled his eyebrows, and Vex slapped him upside the head.

"Just keep him from doing anything stupid for the day..." Vex sighed, then the rest walked off, leaving me with Brynjolf.

I sat on a stool next to Brynjolf, and pulled away any alcoholic beverage near him and put them away. I also took his dagger, just to be safe.

"So, Brynjolf... What would you like to do?" I sighed.

"Kiss ya' lass." He chuckled, then drunkenly leaned towards me.

I pushed him away, as much as I never thought I wasn't ever going to reject a kiss from Brynjolf, I did.

"Sorry, Bryn, maybe when you're sober..." I laughed.

"You really mean it!!! Oh well, I can't wait till I get sober!"

"That's great!" I smiled, but was internally sad because I knew he'd forget all about this when he became sober.

"Am I sober now?"

"... No..."

"Oh... Am I now?"

"No, Brynjolf..."

"Am I now, lass?"

"NOOO..." I sighed.

Hours and hours of this later:

"Hey Brynjolf, I think it's time you get to bed and have some water so you'll feel better in the morning, okay?" I sighed, exhausted. This is not what I imagined spending a day with Brynjolf would be like.

"Only if I get a kiss, and not on the cheek!" He smiled, he was sobering up a bit, but he still was drunk.

"Fine, how about a deal?"

"Oh! A DEEAAALLL?! You're learning from me, lass!"

"Sshhh!"

"Oh... Sorry..."

"Anyways, the deal is this; I'll give you a kiss if you drink some water and lay down in bed and try to get some sleep."

"Oh! OKAAAYYY!!!" He yelled again.

I heard snickers from the Cistern. I sighed and dragged Brynjolf to his bed. He sat on his bed and I threw a tankard of water at his feet. "drink that so your head won't hurt when you wake up."

He did as I said, and laid down in bed.
"And I think you owe me a kiss!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." I sighed, then quickly pecked him on the lips. I couldn't taste any mead on his lips, strange.

"Oh come on, lass, you're no fun!" He whined.

"Don't whine about it~" I scuffed.

"Hey... Can you sleep with me?" He blushed ,so cute, wait nonononono! I meant it wasn't cute at all...

"No... Please just sleep, Brynjolf..."

"If you don't sleep with me I'll scream!" He threatened

I couldn't help but laugh. What kind of threat was that, even for a drunk man, it was pathetic.

"Okay go on ahead..." I smirked, than began to walk out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Brynjolf yelled.

"Woah, that was actually pretty impressive..." I laughed under my breath.

"Please stay with me, don't leave, I love you..." He made puppy eyes at me.

"Alright..." I smiled, but then reminding myself of his drunken state.

I laid down next to him, I was alittle stiff at first, but then I eased up, and relaxed.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, Y/N." He cooed.

"Yes?" I sighed.

"I faked being drunk..." Brynjolf laughed.

"Wait what?! Bryn!" I whisper yelled.

"Well I just needed to tell you that I loved you, in a unique way." He chuckled, again.

"Well.. That was certainly... Unique... And" I felt my face get hot, "I love you too..."