Farkas X Reader: A Web of Memories, Part 1

[This idea was from Loki-Roki from April... You cause say I'm a little bit behind on requests, but it's a funny and cute idea non-the-less, so thank you! Also if you guys want a part 2 let me know!]

Y/N's POV:

"Huh? Farkas, what are you doing up so early; is something wrong?" I mutter and I open my eyes and scan through the darkness of my room to see Farkas with a bowl standing on an unsteady chair.

I get up and light a nearby candle that quickly illuminates the room with its warm light.

"Uh. Sorry, Y/N. I tried to be quiet..." He says in shame. "But there's a big spider up in the corner and I didn't want you to be scared so I was going to trap it with this bowl, and- AHHHHH I THINK IT FLEW!" He then goes to hop off the chair but falls on his head and groans.

"Farkas!" I kneel down to him as he wearily looks at me.

"Hmmm?"

"Gosh don't scare me like that; please let's just go to bed." I sigh as I help him get up.

"What is happening?" He mumbled as he laid down.

"You're sleeping. Good night." I say, tired and frustrated.

***time skip***

I wake up and get some armor on, and fix my hair. I turn around to see Farkas finally waking up.

"Good morning sleepy-head." I smile to him as I walk over next to him.

"Huh? Who are you?" He says in a genuinely confused tone.

"Farkas, don't kid around like that!" I laugh.

"Farkas? Is that me?"

"Yes, and this isn't funny, you're scaring me, so stop it, and let's continue our day."

"I-I'm sorry miss, but I don't remember... I can't-" he huffs in confusion.

I feel as if I was about to cry. He just hit his head, it couldn't be like the cliche books Vilkas reads where it makes them forget their memories; could it?

"Umm... I'll be right back, stay here, okay?"

He nods as I hurry and get Alea and Vilkas, and I begin to lead them to my room.

"So what's happening?" Vilkas asks.

"Farkas says he can't remember anything, and last night he fell on his head, and I just don't know what's happening!" I blurt.

"What?"

"You two will see..." I say as I open the door to see Farkas playing with a sword.

The three of us walk in and Farkas looks at us, confused.

"Hello..." He mutters.

"Farkas; it's not funny to play tricks on the Harbinger, now apologize!" Alea says sternly.

"Oh! Um. I am sorry..."  Farkas says.

"See, problem solved!" Alea jokes. "So you say he hit his head? It's weird how he forgot us but he didn't forget how to speak..."

"Long term and short term memory. When he hit his head he only forgot short term memory things like names, or where he is, but he still remembers long term things, like things everyone knows. Like how to sit or speak or-" Vilkas explains.

"Okay that's enough, I get it..." Alea huffs.

"I have an idea." Vilkas says as he sees a small spider in the corner.

"You wouldn't..." I say.

"Oh, it would be a pleasure..." Vilkas can't help but smile as he grabs the spider by a leg and holds it in front of Farkas's face.

"OOOH. Legs." Farkas says in awe, and goes to grab the spider, but he accidentally squishes it, and everyone in the room gasps. "NOOOOOOOO MR.LEGS IS DEAD AND HIS BLOOD IS ON MY HANDS- I MEAN FINGER. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH. NOOOOOO. MY FRIEND. HE ALWAYS HAD THE BEST LEGS." Farkas screams, then continues to whimper afterwards.

"Well... He's not joking... But maybe we could rejog his memory of us, and that might help..." Vilkas says.

"If it's the best idea we have, then let's go." Alea says, as she watches she walk over and soothe Farkas.

"It's okay Farkas; he's in a better place now." I say as I pet his head. She grabs be at the waist and tries to stop crying, but obviously can't.

"Mr.Legs would've liked you... He really *sniff* really *sniff* really would've!"

"Yeah... Let's try to get him back to normal as soon as we can. I don't think I can stand to see him like this anymore." Vilkas sighs.