Brynjolf X Reader X Reader's Sister!: Congratulations

As you see from the title, your OC has to have a sister for this to make sense! Or you could make it cousin I guess.

THIS IS EXTREMELY BASED OFF OF HAMILTONS: CONGRATULATIONS
Yeah, so check that out! It's above :3
This is pretty much a Skyrim  version of that song. To lyrics and dialogue. I just had to skyrimify some things, and skip some verses!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACKSTORY(you have to read this for the fanfic to make sense):
Reader fell in love with Brynjolf once she saw him, but readers sister said she loved him, and she couldn't break her sisters heart, so she let her sister marry Brynjolf, without her knowing that she loved him. Then,
Reader moves to another province for 5 years. She is forced to marry a man due to his political power, but then She decides to make a surprise visit to her sister, and to escape her horrible life, only to find out Brynjolf had been having an affair with another woman. Reader is going to teach Brynjolf a lesson, for breaking her, and her sisters heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N- your characters name
S/N- your characters sisters name

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV:

I walk into Brynjolf's office, calm and collected.

He looks at me with bright eyes, excitedly, and stands up.

"Y/N?" He says in disbelief.

I look over at him slowly. "Brynjolf." I say quiet and slow at first.

He comes to walk over to me, until I slam the door. "Congratulations." I say loud, quick, and bluntly.

"Lass?" He replies confused.

"You have invented a new kind of stupid. A damage you can never undo; kind of stupid. A kill all the jarls in Skyrim; kind of stupid. Truly you weren't thinking it through; kind of stupid!" I scuff.

He looks guilty away, having nothing to say.

"Oh, Bryn..." I sigh. "You took a rumor, maybe two people knew, and you told all of Tamriel?! I begged you to take a break, you refused to! Why would you do that?! No one had to know, if you would've just not done something so STUPID!" I scream, then take a deep breath. "You're so scared of what your enemy will do to you, when you are the only enemy you seem to lose to! So yeah? Congratulations!" I turn away.

"Y/N, lass-"

"You have redefined your 'legacy', congratulations!"

"IT WAS AN ACT OF POLITICAL SACRIFICE!" He blurts out.

I turn around slowly to face him. "Sacrifice?" I repeat quietly. "I languished in a loveless marriage, I lived only to read your letters. I look at you and think, Talos, what have we done with our lives, and what did it get us? But it doesn't wipe the tears of the years away, I'm back in Skyrim and I'm here to stay." I say, tears starting to form in my eyes.

Brynjolf walked up to me and went to put his hand on my face, but I quickly grabbed his wrist, and looked into his eyes. "Lass-" he looked at me sadly.

I looked at him deeply, "Do you know what I'm here to do?" I took a deep breath in, "I'm not here for you..." I push his arm away.

"I know my sister like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind! And a million years ago she said to me; 'this one is mine'. So I stood by, do you know why?!" I quiver, tears falling from my cheeks.

"Y/N-"

"I LOVE MY SISTER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE! I WILL CHOOSE HER HAPPINESS OVER MINE EVERYTIME!" I scream. "S/N-"

"S/N..." He repeats sadly.

"Is the best thing in our lives!" I yell as I walk up to him, and grab him by the collar. "So never lose the sight of the fact, that you are blessed with the best wife!!!" I yell, then push him away, and walk towards the door.

"Congratulations! For the rest of your life! Every 'sacrifice' is for my sister, give her the best life! Congratulations!" I yell as I slam the door, and walk out.