Harry was fast asleep on the sofa that doubled as a bed. His hand was pressed to his cheek causing his lips to pucker out, and he looked so adorable. I just wanted to kiss him. I was surprised though that he managed to sleep with the hecticness that is a morning in the Cabello household. My mom running around trying to get Sofi ready for school, and then getting her to sit down and eat breakfast. Then there was my father who went on a manhunt for his carkeys everyday, and before he could make it out the door my mom was chasing after him with a thermus full of fresh cafècito, all the while spanish music played on low volume from the kitchen.

   I stood in the kitchen doorway. "Want a bagel?" my mom asked. I shook my head. "How about some cafècito?" I shook my head again, and she tossed me a banana that I did not reject. "Do you think he's going to be fine here by himself?" my mom asked in spanish. I looked over my shoulder, Harry was still fast asleep. "I can call off." I shook my head.

"I'm sure he'll be fine mom." I said peeling my banana halfway. She nodded, finding my words reassuring. "You're right. I'm going to start the car up." she walked past me and kissed me on the cheek.

   I finished my banana and tossed the peel into the basura. I sat down beside Harry, he didn't even flinch. If he didn't surprise me yesterday, I would be jittery all day at school trying to keep the lid on my jar of excitment. I kissed him on the cheek. "I love you."

    "I really like Harry," my mom told me as she pulled into the schools parking lot. I smiled, "I can't explain how much that means to me," I explained. "You know usually parents get this parental intuition, and can sense something bad about the person." My mom started laughing.

"You watch too many movies. Now get out the car." I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, hoping she has a good day at work before I climbed out of the car.

   As usual I was only greeted by Lauren who was sitting on the same bench in the quad. The others were supposed to be there as well, as that was our usual meeting spot, but they were off doing whatever else. She gave me a chinky smile, and I sat down beside her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good if I do say so. My dad left for work at five, my mom left at six, Taylor slept over Katie's, and Chris left at six thirty, so I got to sneak Zayn up to my room and cuddle up with him for an hour before I got ready for school."

"What a bad ass." I joked. Lauren laughed, and flipped her hair past her shoulder. "Now Zayn's at my house all by himself, he's up watching tv, or atleast he was when I left."

"Same for Harry," I laughed. "He's still fast asleep though."

    The bell to head inside started ringing, and we started heading inside. "Ally and I are going out to eat at one o'clock. Do you and Harry want to join?"

"What is this, like a triple date?" I asked. Lauren shrugged.

"It can be if you want, but it was actually just a group of very hungry teenagers." I agreed to it, and she made her way to homeroom, and I headed up the staircase to mine.

   "Prom is tomorrow everyone! It's a half day, I am having contractions, so just sit quietly, it's a free day, but if Mrs. Greene walks in here, this wasn't my idea." Mrs. Hemfield told us before she sat down on her swivel chair and rubbed her stomach taking deep breaths. She should probably see a doctor or something.

   I pulled my phone out and saw that I had a few texts from Harry.

curly: Good morning beautiful, I love you. xxX

curly: I'm eating oaties.

curly: How is class going? I'm bored. Should I take a walk? I don't want to get lost.

curly: I jogged around the block, don't worry your mum left me with a spare key.

curly: your mum left me with such a tremendous responsibilty. I'm watching your home. it's like I'm the watch dog but I am not a dog xx

curly: Hey, it's me again. xx how does your shower work?

curly: ok nvm I figured it out

    He's such a fool I laughed, and shook my head at Harry's text messages.

-

   "Okay, Ally said her and Troy are on their way there, so I'm going to drive home quick and get Zayn, then beep when I'm back here, okay?" Lauren explained to me, as she was pulled in my driveway. "Got it," I said going over Lauren's directions in my head.

   I dug around in my bag, and pulled out my key. I pushed the door open just to find Harry sat down laughing at cartoons on the tv. "Honey, I'm home!" I called out. He held his arms open, "Hallelujah." I sat down, and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." he kissed my lips. "I love you. Oh, and good thing you're dressed because we're going out to lunch with Ally, Lauren, Troy and Zayn," I name dropped. Harry nodded, but his attention was mostly still on the cartoon before him. He broke into a fit of laughter again, and I didn't quite catch the joke. "We don't have this in England, this is great."

"Oh boy," I rolled my eyes.

    Ten minutes later Lauren was out front beeping, and I practically had to pull Harry from the couch, down the driveway and into the car.

   I had never heard of the restaurant, and it was very decorated to seem very high end. There was a chandelier hanging above every table as the lighting, and pastel flowers were the centerpieces, with a small candle aa well. I felt like I needed to be in an Oscar's ballgown just to approach the building, but Ally and Troy insisted there was no dresscode, the diner was twenty-four seven, and once a couple came in with pajamas on.

   Harry thought he was being sneaky as he took pictures of me across the table. "You've got to be kidding me..." when we looked up standing there in a mint dress, with her hair in a high fashion ponytail, and an orderpad in her hand was Madison.