Chapter 16/

As the sun slowly comes up from it's hiding place, Raph had already awoken, and of course Henry takes after his father, Henry had his adorable little baby hand on my nose, he softly squeezed it and he babbled and it was just so cute! I giggle and I give him a small kiss on the forehead. " Good morning my little bundle of joy!" I say lifting him up in the air, but careful. He giggled. I sigh and laid him down on my shoulder to where I can still carry him. "I wish it wasn't so hard to tell your daddy what I need to tell him." I mumbled to where the baby could hear, but of course Henry has no idea what I am talking about.

I slowly get off the bed as it creeked softly, I have gained a few pounds from eating yesterday and that would explain the creaking coming from the mattress. "Let's go find daddy," I tell Henry as he babbled. I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen, there I saw Raph sitting at the dining table reading a newspaper, I watch as he turns the page right after he licked his index finger and thumb. " Oh, good morning honey! How'd ya sleep? " He asked as I smile and walk up to him planting a plain kiss onto his cheek, "I slept great dear, how about you?"

" Hmm, I would say average. Henry kept shifting in the bed repeatedly so it was kind of hard to sleep well. "

"You sleep well with me," I added as he glanced as me and chuckled to himself, I chuckle as well and I get Henry settled into his highchair, I walk to the storage closet and I quickly grab an apron from it. I turn on the stove as Raph starts the conversation, " you're cooking? I thought you were gonna take a break from cooking, " he gives me this look where he knows something about me changed, I smirk grabbing a pot from the bottom cabinet.

"Well like I always say, today is a new day." Raph laughed, Henry starts laughing as well, I couldn't help but notice that Henry acts exactly like his dad, it's actually kind of cute. I can't leave them...I just can't. I start cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast. After 10 minutes of flipping and frying, I pick up the spatula, pan, and three plates. I poor the bacon and eggs onto the plates. I glance at Raphael as he takes a whiff of the air smelling the scent of the food. I giggled to myself as I place the plates out to me, Raph, and Henry. "Enjoy!" I say as he nods and starts eating. I chop up Henry's bacon and eggs to where he can swallow them without choking, also he is two-years-old now so he's able to chew the food. I start feeding him.

" You know I can feed him while you're eating, I'm finished anyway, " he insisted as I shook my head, "I got it," he rolled his eyes and kissed me on my lips, he rubs my cheek with his hand and say, " go ahead and relax, I'll feed him. " I don't usually let people do my work but I suppose I do work too often after the whole incident. I sigh then smile and say, "okay, be careful when you put it in his mouth--"

" I know. "

I start to get out of my chair as I add another reminder, "and don't forget to--" he cuts me off once more sounding a bit annoyed this time, " I know, I know calm down, I got this babe. " I scoff as he laughs and I walk up stairs chuckling to myself. I open the door and enter our room, I lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling. I think about what I said before.

--Flashback--

Maybe Raph isn't the one for me. I have to tell him the news.

---End Flashback--

I can't just leave them, they love me, I love them. I hold my right hand up into the air with the back of my hand facing me, I examine the 24 karat ring that Raph used to propose to me and I smile at it, I then kiss it and lay my hand on my chest.

I'll stay with him...

For all of eternity....

My love....

My husband...

My baby boy...

They are my destiny...

To be continued...............