Chapter 7/

Me and Raph decided to try again, it's been 2 months since we were reunited with each other and we've apparently been married for 10 years so we- I mean 'I' want a child to make memories with. We're in the room and he is giving me hickeys on my neck and in between my legs "mm.......," I moaned as he gave me another hickey on my ass, he stops and I whimpered "baby.... wh-why'd you s-stop......?" He smiled as he kissed my lips and took out his member and smacked it against my entrance "cuz', didn't you want to have a baby? You asked," he replied as I scoffed sexually and chuckled. I gasped as he entered and closed my eyes shut ' fuck! He s-so big! ' He thrusted into me and I groaned and moaned in both pain and pleasure "f-fuck yeah.....faster!" I commanded and he did so and he pounded my ass harder than he did before.

After a few minutes, he came inside me and he laid next to me giving me butterfly kisses against my neck and I was a panting mess. I sighed tiredly and he looks at me creasing his hand over my cheek and asks, "what's the matter babe? Tired?" I nodded with my eyes half way closed and he chuckled "told ya you would get tired if ya had sex with me," I laughed and he laughed with me. We fell asleep cuddling with each other, and guess what? No bad dreams, and no sound of that damn demon.

Morning

I was once again the first one out of bed and Raph was fast asleep and I'm making pancakes for him. I hummed as I cooked to Justin Bieber's song 'Let Me Love You' and yes, I listen to Justin Bieber's songs, don't judge me.

(Play music Now)

I use to believe,
We're burning on the edge of something beautiful,

I began to dance by swaying my hips side to side.

Don't you give up nah,nah,nah

I won't give up nah,nah,nah
Let me love you,
Let me love you,

Then, I felt something touch my hips and I jumped and gasped, I turned around to see Raphael smiling at me dancing "oh my god. Did you watch me?!" He chuckled and nodded as I blushed in embarrassment and looked down feeling ashamed. He lifted my head up and said, "yeah, and your a really good singer and dancer," I blushed a deeper red and he kissed me passionately and he breaks the kiss and grabs both of my hands and we began dancing together.

It's been a hell of a night,
Driving the edge of a knife,
Never let you go,
Never let me down,

Don't you give nah,nah,nah,
I won't give up nah,nah,nah,

Let me love you,
Let me love you.......

Raph swayed me side to side as I smiled and blushed, the song then ends and he sighed and I giggled and kissed his nose "we can dance later..........,in bed," I said smirking as Raph grinned. After Raph went off to do business, stayed home and took the pregnancy test again, I took a deep breathe and looked at the test and sighed in relief and cried tears of joy. It read possitive "finally, thank you Lord for blessing us with a child," I prayed and went to bed and took a nap.