Chapter 12/

I'm blindfolded, I don't know what their doing. I can hear them talking but I can't see them. "Alright gentlemen. We each get our fair sssssshare....understood?" I feel like they said yes or nodded. "Me first," I here another guy say feeling a hand on my ass. "Fine....but your gonna have ta pay....." Dark Raph says as I hear him cackle. "Okay! Here, take it. Now move aside, I'm going to claim my prize," I feel someone grasping my left cheek and slapping the other, I groaned only by muffling. "Turn over princess..," he commanded as I did so.

              I feel his hand grabbed my member in a firm grip not letting it go. "You guys are recording this right?" He asked slowly stroking my member as I gave him a quiet moan. "Duh! Now get to work! Your wassssting my time....," Suddenly, I gasp feeling something wet around my now hard member, I listen to the others laugh and cackle as the man that is taking the lead sucked me roughly. But then, the wetness disappears as I feel a pair of lips touch mine "now..........for the appetizer," he whispered in my ear as I hold in a cry feeling a long, hard, thick member enter me. "Aah!" I yell as he begins to thrust going in and out, I moan getting harder by the second. 'oh God! It's so big!' then he went faster after about five minutes. "Ah- oh! Oh G-God!" I bet he's smiling at me because I'm moaning for him. "You like that don't you? Hm? Yeah you do~." Then he cums and the sex session between me and him was over. "The video isssss now over.......let's go and resssst. And we'll ssssee you later my beautiful rose." Dark Raph says smacking me hard on my butt as the tears began to flow.

                      But then, I hear glass brake as I quickly look to my side seeing a dark, tall, buff shadow. "El gusetav princessa! I am here to rescue you. I was sent by my leader Raphael. Your husband? Da, hang on I untie you." I then realized it was Gangston, I wait as he quickly untie the ropes from my legs and wrists and then he takes the blindfold off and the muffler. "Thank you Gangston," I whisper as he takes a small bow and picks me up bridal style. "I will get you home safe, da?" I nod as he jumps back to the now broken window and jumps down to the sidewalk. "Here....sit," he told me settling me down on his motorcycle. He gets on the front part of the motorcycle and starts the engine. Before wasting anymore time, he begins driving back home.

10 hours later.........

               As we enter the house, I begin looking all over for Raph and my baby. "Raph!" I yell going up the stairs getting no reply. "Henry?!" Finally, I hear a baby crying. I sigh in relief. I run to the room I heard the cry come from,me and Raph's bedroom, I slam the door open getting a surprised look from my husband....Raphael. And my wailing baby boy Henry. "Leo! Oh god. I thought I lost you." He shouts crying while pulling me into a tightly hug. "Raph. I-I thought I lost you,are you and Henry alright? You two aren't hurt are you?" I'm trying to make sure my family is fine while I was away. Raph told me they were fine, no one or nothing was sent to hurt them. Dark Raph kept his promise....and I actually respect him for that.

TO BE CONTINUED.................