vi. ℓιρℓσcкιηg 101

[ a u t h o r ' s  n o t e ] : first of all, OMG! i am sooo sorry for not updating for seven months (yes, seven months). one of my excuses is that i had no inspiration at all to continue writing Operation Pucker Up, but after reading some comments a few of you left on the last chapter and on my message board to update, i did :) also, i decided that this should be a chapter so anyways, here is chaper six of Operation Pucker Up!

♛♕♛

CHAPTER SIX // ℓιρℓσιηg 101

         "Okay... so maybe I lied a bit." Stella said, wringing her auburn brown ringlets, smiling sheepishly as I glared at from where I was still sitting after the whole phone feud. The day wasn't over yet, and I was awaiting the dreaful arrival of Stella's apparently hot neighbour, Hayden Wilde.

         "Oh, please, Stella. You say that like it's not a normal thing." I said, smiling sweetly at her as she innocently flipped me the finger. Despite the current situation, I laughed out loud. "But anyways," I continued. "Enlighten me."

        Stella rolled her eyes and strolled over to where her bagpack was, laying on her bed. She zipped it open, spilled a bit of the bag's contents onto its bed and grabbed something that rolled out. She turned towards me, her eyes gleaming mischievously. "Okay... so like I said before you rudely interrupted me-" I shot her a sweet smile to which she rolled her eyes "-so we're not exactly going to ditch the potato."

       I groaned, already annoyed with the change of plans, yet also relieved that I didn't have to sit on a stranger's lap and seduce him (or so Stella pointed out earlier). "So what now?" I asked, sarcasm lacing my tone. "Are you gonna get me to make out with the potato? And then bring Hayden over so I can sit on his lap and watch him get a boner? Because no thank you-"

        "No!" Stella said, laughing. She dropped the potato in my lap. "I am going to teach you how to kiss."

      I laughed at that. "You make that sound so casual, like it's a normal thing for you to be teaching someone how to kiss using a potato."

        Stella shrugged. "Please, it's not my first time."

        "Really?"

        "Really." Well okay. That was perfectly normal. Note the sarcasm.

         Stella grinned. "So are you ready?"

        I couldn't even care less anymore. I shrugged. "Fine. Whatever. Let's go and get this done with so I can lose my lip virginity to Zack tomorrow, even though I also thought I'd give my first kiss to someone special at a special time at a special place; not to my best friend, straight tomorrow with no preparation and at stupid high school. So all those disney princesses get their happy ending and I don't?"

        Stella rolled her eyes and said, "Oh please, Dani. You make it sound like losing your lip virginity to Zack is basically the definition of Armaggedon."

         "That's because it basically is," I deadpanned.

          To which Stella was intelligent enough to ignore. "Okay, enough with the sad talk, let's get to the potato makeout sessions!"

             I groaned at Stella's use of words to what we were doing right now, and wanted more than nothing to just stomp right out of their house, walk all the way to my own home and just lay in bed under my covers. And maybe sleep for 100 years like Aurora did and wait for my own Prince to come. But Stella obviously wasn't going to have it.