i. he ƒяєαкιηg sounded like Edward Cullen

[ a u t h o r ' s  n o t e ] : please don't hesitate to ComVo c;

♛♕♛

CHAPTER ONE // he ƒяєαкιηg sounded like Edward Cullen

        I wish I hid the house key in a better place. Maybe hiding it under the orchid pot wasn't such a good idea. Maybe under the 'Home Sweet Home' mat might have been a tiny bit better excuse of a hiding spot. Or better yet, maybe telling my trusty best friend, and ever reliable bane of my life, Zack Calvert,  wasn't exactly the best idea I've thought of. I mean, don't get mistaken, but I do love my best friend more than anything. Love him to death, if you get what I mean.

       It was times like these when I really wish I hadn't told Zach where I hid the key to our house. It was 10:00 am in the morning. Sunday morning, the first day of February, to be precise. School for the year started tomorrow, and I wanted to enjoy my last sleep in as much as possible. Not to mention I was in the middle of the best dream ever. Let's just say I was stuck way up in the tower, asleep also, and without having to open my eyes, I could feel someone approaching me. I've seen the movie way too many times to know that in my dream, I was reannacting my favourite movie of all time- Sleeping Beauty. Yet of course, just before I got the kiss of life, someone bolted me awake. You guessed right- it was Zack Calvert, and I was only milliseconds away from dumping his head in a toilet bowl.

       Don't take this the wrong way, but Zack's head has been in a toilet bowl at least twice in his entire lifetime of 17 years. Of course, we would have never resulted to this if he hadn't, you know, provoked me- so you couldn't exactly blame me for my doings.

       I still find it pretty hard to believe that Zack had never left my side after 9 years of agonizing friendship. If I were him, I would have left the minute I met me- but that's exactly what I loved about Zack. He accepted me for who I was and-

         Maybe I spoke too soon.

       "What- ugh! Get the hell of me, you idiot!" I yelled, pushing a grinning and amused Zack off my outstretched legs. He landed with a huge oomph on the ground, yet his amused and annoying grin didn't fail to fall of his face. Laughter erupted from him as he took in the pissed off expression on my face.

          "Hey-" Zack said, pausing as he stopped laughing to take a breath. "You know, you're actually pretty cute when you're angry." He grinned.

       I narrowed my eyes. "Well, then I'm about to be freaking adorable!"

        Zack's emerald green eyes widened as he saw me get out of my bed and stalked towards him with my hands curled up in fists. He slowly got up and backed up. I couldn't help the evil smile making it's way to my face as I saw the suddenly frightened look on his face. His back hit the wall. "What. Is. Your. Freaking. Problem?" I said, stabbing his chest with my finger with every spoken word.

      "Um, I just wanted to be the good friend I was and well, wake you up, because you see-"

     "YOU IDIOT!" I yelled, slapping his chest. "If you were a good friend as you say you are, then you wouldn't have woken me up at all, now would you?"

      Zack laughed, despite his current situation. "You know- you are exactly right."

      My eyes softened and I brought my finger down from stabbing his chest. Despite everything- he was my best friend and even though he could be a major jerk sometimes, I didn't exactly want him to die from heart failure. I stared at him confusingly. "I am?"