ii. i will personally drive him to the мєηтαℓ hospital

[ a u t h o r ' s  n o t e ] : please don't hesitate to ComVo c;

♛♕♛

CHAPTER TWO // i will personally drive him to the мєηтαℓ hospital

      "Urgh." I groaned, as I slumped down on the cafeteria chair, the waft of greasy pizza lingering in the air. I scrunched my nose in disgust as I catch sight of today's star meal: sloppy meatballs. Haha, as if! More like: Monster's brown snot. I'm not joking. It pretty much resembled a monster's brown snot. I pushed away the tray in front of me that contained the brown substance.

      "Are you okay, Dani?" My best friend, Stella said. Her auburn brown curls were let down today, curtaining her pale, rosy face. She popped a french fry in her mouth, and my mouth dropped open as I jolted up in my seat. I pointed an accusing finger at my best friend. She looked at me with a perfectly plucked eyebrow, popping another salty fry in her mouth.

      "Where did you get the fries?" I accused, attemtping to steal one from her tray, but she pushed it away, laughing at my face. "I'm serious, Stell. Where did you get the freaking fries? They only sell brown snot here and, and, greasy pizza!"

      She threw her head back and laughed. "I didn't get it from the cafeteria, Dani. My boyfriend bought me some fries and burgers this morning. And occassionally, milkshakes too. Isn't he a sweetie?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest and grumbling something along the lines of 'I wish I had a boyfriend who was like that.' I wasn't lying though. I mean, yes, I dated Liam Butler- but that ended after he tried to feel me up. And after one year of being boyfriend-less, it's about to get, well, lonely.

         Stella Everley is my other best friend. I mean, she's not as close to me as Zack is, but every girl needs a feminine friend. Right? She sat lady-like on her seat, grabbing her hamburger and taking a big bite of it. She wipes her mouth with a napkin and layer it again with her cherry pink lip gloss. I roll my eyes.

        "Urgh. I hate my life." I grumbled as I bury my head in my hands. She raises a perfectly plucked eyebrow at me again. I looked up from my hands, my head whipping to the sides as I frantically searched for the familiar tuft of black hair. Stella frowned at me, looking in the directions of where I was searching.

       "Who are you looking for?" She asked, taking another bite of her hamburger, repeating the process of wiping it and then adding on a layer of gloss. I roll my eyes again at this. It's kind of her... ritual. I guess you could name it that. It's officially named: Bite, Wipe and Gloss. I think she copied it from Sonny With A Chance.

        I continued looking. "I'm looking for the sorry excuse of a human being named Zack Calvert. Do you have any idea where he could be?" She shrugs, but I don't let my guard down. I keep looking for the familiar emerald green eyes that would be able to stand out clearly from a crowd. Truth be told, I've been trying to hide from Zack. I mean, yes, it's been pretty obvious. But I just didn't feel like giving up my lip virginity to a complete stranger. Well, perhaps not a complete stranger, but someone who wasn't worth my time and lips.

       "I'm serious, Dani. Your face is pale and you look like you've just seen a ghost. What's wrong?" I shrugg at her, still looking frantically for Zack. "Come on, Dani. You know you can tell me anything." She says, and I look at her, to see her eyes full of honesty.

       I let out a sigh. "Okay, fine. Truth is, yesterday, Zack came barging into my house, and all that blah blah blah. He decided we play a game of chess, so we did, but he made this bet where whoever wins has to dare the loser anything." I paused. "Well, all the times we've played chess, I learnt that he actually made me win, because he was waiting for a time like this. And to make a long story short, he beat me in chess and he got to dare me."