Chapter 13

||A/N: Sorry that it took this long to update...and that this is so damn short...I just don't have anymore ideas...but I still hope you enjoy it!||

As the days went by Suou's outbursts had reduced to more or less once a week or none at all. Reiji was actually pleased with that since there wasn't much to repair.

"Suou time to wake up, we all have to head to school." Reiji said.
"Go away, I wanna stay asleep." Suou snapped.
"Now Suou." Reiji demanded.
"Fucking alright just leave me alone!" Suou shouted.

Huffing Reiji walked away, leaving Suou to get ready. Suou sighed as she sat up in her bed, her white hair a mess as her red eyes looked tired.

"Ugh I hate school..." Suou mumbled.

Well at least it was a night school then again being a vampire it wasn't like she could go to a normal school like other humans do. Sighing she got out of bed and brushed her teeth/fangs, brushed her hair and then placed on her school uniform. Course she didn't leave without her white boots. All ready she walked down the stairs and noticed Subaru waiting for her.

"Hey sis." Subaru spoke.
"Hey bro." Suou replied.
"Ready to head to school?" Subaru asked.
"No...but we have to.." Suou sighed.

Getting inside the limo the Sakamaki siblings were silent surprisingly usually one of them would be arguing with the other but today it was rather quiet.

Shu was asleep, Reiji was watching his siblings making sure nothing happened, Ayato was complaining about wanting Yui's blood, Laito was blushing away as his mind was somewhere else, Kanato was talking to his teddy and the twins?

They were silent as always but Suou was asleep on her twin brothers shoulder.

When the limo arrived at the school the siblings had no other choice but to get out and head off to class. Suou was in a grumpy mood as she had seemed to not of had enough sleep. One reason to know she was rather sleepy was that she held Subaru's hand as the twins walked together down the hall to their classroom.

Subaru didn't mind it, to him it felt like how they used to hang out together as kids, Suou would always be seen with him either holding his hand or a part of his shirt. As kids the twins were always together one not without the other.
It was natural to be honest they were twins and each others other half.

"Try to stay awake today, don't need Reiji scolding you for sleeping in class if the bastard teacher tells him." Subaru warned.
"Tch, I don't care I'm tired as hell." Suou sighed.
"Also keep your anger in check, and you need to go feed soon so try to control that as well." Subaru reminded her.
"Right it's been a while since I have..." Suou sighed.

Even though the girl had her own source to feed on for blood, whenever she couldn't make it to them in time she'd always have to go to Subaru for some blood. It wasn't like he minded but whenever Suou couldn't hold back her thirst for blood it gets a bit messy.

Then again she only forgets once in a while so it's not all the time that it happens thankfully.

**Time Skip**

The hours for school went by so damn slow for Suou that it pissed her off even further, but thankfully Subaru was at her side when she was just about to crack. He calmed her down and quickly took her out of the school and to the roof.

'Her violent spats are getting worse...it's not about the women it must be because of her need for blood...' Subaru thought.

Now that was something only Subaru knew, yes Suou hates humans and since Yui was with them her violent outbursts were constant but the other brothers of theirs didn't realize that when she's thirsty she can get like that as well.

"You alright sis?" Subaru asked.
"Yeah...I just need to feed soon." Suou sighed.

Nodding he let his right hand rub her back in some what comfort, both twins found peace with one another so it was mostly why they would go off on their own. Get away from the drama their brothers would always cause.

When the bell rang to end lunch the twins went their own ways for the rest of the school night and since Suou wasn't up for going to class she decided to skip and go to the roof again, when she arrives she scoffed as she noticed just who it was she ran into.

The last of the Mukami brothers...

Ruki Mukami...

"Tsk...it's you." Suou scoffed.
"You must be Suou...my brothers spoke about you." Ruki says.
"I don't care what they say, you guys aren't real vampires just foolish humans who were turned in the hand of greed." Suou hissed.

Ruki frowned and stood up when he faced her he noticed just how much a like she looked to her twin, looks like his brothers were right. It wasn't just her looks that were so alike to her brother it was her personality that seemed to be the same.

Huffing to himself Ruki walks past Suou and out of the area of the roof, Suou turned slightly as she watched him leave he sure wasn't much of a talker to her in which she didn't care mostly all she cared was to be alone and now that she was she shook her head and sat down. Her red eyes looking up at the dark night sky.

'Mother...I wish things were so much different, it doesn't matter to me that the bastard of a father we have isn't around...so long as it's the three of us I'll be fine...but things don't go the way we want does it?' Suou thought.

For once in a long while Suou's eyes looked more lonely then they usually did when someone looked past the annoyance and hate that was always there.

Ruki thought was really watching the girl from the door as it was opened a crack, when he himself saw the lonely look in the girls eyes his own widen a bit but narrowed as he walked away.
Just what was the reason for her anger and loneliness?