Chapter 2

Through out the days Yui had stayed at the Sakamaki mansion she had learned to stay clear away from Suou. She had tried to get close to the girl in hopes of becoming her friend but that ended badly when she was either shoved or threatened with a fierce glare.

It was clear she was Subaru's twin sister, not only did she look like him in a few ways but the two had the same outburst when angered to much. A lot of things would be shattered and broken in their moments of outbursts which lead Reiji to be in a bad mood to clean it up after the twins.

Yui though still wanted to know why Suou had such a big hatred towards humans, she asked her brothers but they just ignored it and switched it to harassing her for her blood. So when they all were in the limo heading towards night school she decided to ask the girl herself....what a bad idea that was to even bother with asking.

"Um...Suou-san..why do you have a hate towards humans?" She asked carefully.

The boys froze when they heard the stupid question, why the hell did she even think of asking that?!

"The hell you need to know?" Suou replied as her eyes were closed for the moment.
"Um...cause whenever I'm around you uhh..." Yui couldn't even finished.
"I have no interest in trusting a human girl such as yourself with such information....ask again and I'll throw you out of this limo...understand me stupid human?" She glared at her with such hatred.
"Y-Yes..." Yuii replied in fear.
"It's best if you don't ask her about humans." Reiji told her not amused by her prying.

The hatred that form for humans to Suou was all to well known for the brothers, more so as in Subaru knew the whole reason behind it all.

That though Suou made him promise not to speak of it ever again, but this human girl was pressing it and the more she starts the more this girl is digging her own grave cause if Suou lashed out a outburst on her it would then take hours for her to calm down and Yui might even just end up dead if they couldn't hold her back and away from her.

But what cause it all was what happened when they were all little kids, but that was something Suou decided not to remember.

------------------

At school the siblings and Yui got out of the limo and went to their own class rooms for the time. Suou was annoyed she had one class with the human girl but decided to just out right ignore her, thankfully it was a class where her twin brother was in as well. So with that said she pretty much would only speak with Subaru and if Yui tried to speak with her in a way she would either glare out the window or just send a glare her way to shut her up.

Though Yui was wondering....if the brothers were after her blood....who was Suou getting blood from? She was the only girl out of the brothers so she must have at least someone around to get some right? When she asked Reiji he just blew her off.

"Why must you ask me such a question? And tell me why does Subaru's sister perk your interest so much?" Reiji asked.
"Um well...you guys are drinking my blood....I'm just wondering if she is getting any from someone." Yui asked.
"If you must know Suou has her own source...whom it is well its not of your concern." He replied sternly.

Yui nods then rushed out before she angered him any further, in that moment she saw Suou walk down the hall rubbing her mouth. Must of gotten blood from her source then....

Through out the day she was kind of harassed by Ayato for her blood but of course Reiji stopped him and the time at school was finally put to an end. As the limo was heading back to the Sakamaki mansion Yui noticed something....even if the brothers and the single sister didn't get along with one another the twins...Suou and Subaru seemed to still have that twin sibling bond.

Reason for that was cause Subaru let his twin sister rest her head on his shoulder as her eyes were close, Suou seemed to have the same uniform on as well as herself but it was different. She had the jacket on but a white buttoned up top under it and her skirt was black, she had black leggings on though some of it as well was covered up in some white combat boots that were tied up.

'They really are twins huh?' Yui thought to herself.

"Stop staring stupid human." Suou told rather coldly but still kept her eyes closed.
"A-Ah sorry!" Yui replied quickly looking to the side.

How did she noticed that she was been stared at? Could she tell from the start? These vampire siblings were catching up on a lot of things quick which didn't seem like any human could.

Getting home everyone got out of the limo and went their own ways, though Suou actually went to the white rose garden her and Subaru seem to go to a lot, looking at some of the roses she had a small pained expression when she remembered her mothers words when the two were at the tower to see her.

She gave them each a knife to kill a vampire with just one stab to the heart, SuouSuou carried it with her everywhere she went but didn't dare use it just yet.

"Thinking of mother again?" Subaru suddenly spoke as he appeared behind her.
"Yeah....that day she gave us these still is in my head....I can't get it out...." Suou replied clenching her fist tightly.
"Same here.." Subaru sighed walking to her side.
"Are we really going to grant mothers wish?" Suou asked with a sigh.
"If its what she wants....then we might as well..." Subaru held the clenched fist of his twin sisters.

The twins frowned at one another, this side was one Suou only let her twin see other then that she was pretty much stoic, cold and emotionless. The twins knew how the other felt...the anger they had towards their father and how much they wanted to help their mother in many ways, since she was the one alive out of the wives their father had Suou actually wanted to at least reach out towards her mother...

But how could she if she was worthless, corrupted and completely filthy..?

Subaru knew her thoughts and his thoughts were the same for himself, tugging on her arm he sight and brought her back to the mansion, Subaru knew for sure his twin sisters outburst on many things would grow worse now that a human girl was living with them so he was gonna make sure that the human girl Yui was to stay clear from Suou. Suou

------

Sitting on the ledge near a window he seemed to be at a lot he knew Yui was walking in the room just by the sent she had.

"Subaru?" She asked after opening the door.
"Listen human...stay away from Suou if your value your life." He told glaring at her.
"Um...d-do you know why she-" Not even given the chance to finish Subaru punched the wall.
"SHUT UP HUMAN! STOP ASKING THAT QUESTION AND LEARN TO LET IT GO ALREADY!! UNDERSTAND?!" Subaru shouted.
"Y-Yes sorry!" Yui shouted in fear then ran to her room.

With all that and the response she got from just asking that question Yui then knew that it was a better idea to never bring that up again, if it bothered the brothers and Suou herself then it was something she shouldn't even try figuring it out.

------

Eating with the Sakamaki's was rather uncomfortable. No one talked all that was heard was tableware being used to eat the food that was on their plates, or at odd times she heard Kanato talking to his teddy.

Suou was even then more uncomfortable with eating such food with a human around, so once she was done she got up and left without another word. Usually she would wait until Subaru was finished and leave wit him but it was more annoying to her that eating dinner with a human in the room was something she couldn't avoid.

"Awww Suou-chan left already?" Laito smirked, chin resting on the palm of his hand.
"Leaving is unreasonable for her but don't matter her" Reiji told them all, fixing his glasses.
"This is all your fault." Kanato looked at Yui with wide eyes.
"Eh? My fault?" Yui asked confused.
"She usually waits until Subaru is finished, it is rather odd she left right after she was done." Ayato commented.
"It's best if she left, her hate towards humans is to strong so leave her alone, idiots." Subaru scoffed soon finishing his food and left to go find Suou.

Yui was rather shocked that the hate Suou held was that strong, that the girl was completely in the worst mood to even be in the same room as her.

'She hates humans that much...that she couldn't be in the same room as me for so long?' She thought then looked out where the twins had left a moment ago.

||A/N: Okay! Here's chapter 2! looks like its longer then the first huh? If it is then sorry I just had this idea in my head and started typing away, nothing to fear the mystery behind Suou's hate for humans will be told in maybe the next chapter or the other who knows gotta wait to see! I hope you all like this! Leave comments or so if you want more!||