Chapter 6

Lately Suou had been skipping dinner with her brothers and Yui, it seemed like the feeling inside her was growing more and more worse.

The table was rather silent as usual when the brothers ate with Yui (Usually also with Suou).

"Do you think Suou is alright?" Yui tried to ask.
"Don't bother with trying to go after her, you'll only cause more annoyance." Kanato told her his eyes wide and full of annoyance.
"O-Okay..." Yui mumbled.

It was rather tense just being inside the mansion more, Yui knew the brothers were pretty much blaming her for Suou's bad mood's lately.

"Let's get to the different matters, Suou's problem can wait for now...why do we see our so called uncle all the time near this mansion?" Reiji asked after Yui had left to her room.
"Who knows that guy sure is rather annoying." Subaru sighed.
"There must be something he's always coming around here for." Laito spoke out.
"Tsk! He should just stay away!" Ayato scoffed.

As the topic was being talked about Suou finally made her appearance in the room, sure it was rare for her and her brothers to all be in one room without being at each other's throats but...this meant something else to them so they put their differences aside for now.

"He's being keeping an eye on that human girl." Suou finally spoke.
"Suou...." Subaru mumbled.
"What makes you think he wants pancake?" Ayato rolled his eyes.
"Whenever he's here she acts weirdly and also seems to be walking somewhere." Suou pointed out.

Now that she mentioned it Ayato and Laito did remember finding the human girl in the tunnels one night, she claimed that she didn't remember how she even got there.

"Now that she mentions it...it does make sense." Kanato frowns and held his teddy tighter to him.
"What ever the reason we must be on our guards if he plans anything behind our backs that he believes we wont find out then we must be ready for it." Reiji told his siblings.

With a single nod they all pretty much disappeared to their own rooms for the moment.

**Meanwhile With Yui**

Her chest keeps hurting whenever she is around either the siblings, or whenever Ayato or Laito drinks her blood.

Lately though she kept seeing a women, with purple long hair in a black dress.

"I wonder who that women is..." The human girl mumbled.

Her hand was placed on the window of her room, once again she saw the women by now near by the garden.

Gasping she felt pain in her chest once more as the women suddenly turned around and smiled at her. Falling to her knees she held her white dress near the area of her heart.

"Why does this keep happening?" She asked herself before blacking out.

------

When Yui realized she was awake but not on the floor but in fact on her bed she was quite surprised.

"Huh? How did I get here?" She questioned herself as she sat up.

Though she did hear someone in the corner of her room.

"?!"

Turning her head her eyes widen as a man with dark green hair walked out of the shadows of the certain places of that corner reveling who he was.

"I've waited so long to see you once more....my love." He spoke then reached his hand out to her.

------

All of the Sakamaki's at this point felt their uncles presences in the mansion, which ever brother they were either with they kind of nodded at one another or just gave a look to the other. They were gonna try to get some info on why the hell he kept coming here.

And that's an answer the seven of them would get real soon, then again a surprise would also be coming along.

And that had to do with...the triplets mother returning...

Then again the seven siblings wouldn't find that out until very much later...

||A/N: Okay so I'm gonna continue this story don't worry about that, I just will add in some parts of the anime in it like the next chapter for you..though I am having my own ideas help with the story continuing so don't think ill just end it that quick xD I hope this chapter is good enough though so enjoy!||