Chapter 11

As days went by Suou found herself meeting yet another Mukami brother,  this time it was in the cooking class Reiji made her take. Suou was  actually annoyed by this class but indeed took it to pretty much get the  stuff she needed to get out of this stupid human school.

Since this  class had required to have a partner Suou ended up with Azusa. One of  the Mukami brothers who was silent and apparently loved to inflect cuts  on himself. Not only that but he was in the family her brothers were not  so much fond of.

Then again it wasn't like Suou ever paid much  attention to these four brothers, she was more focused on keeping her  distance from both them and the humans, only spending her time either  alone or with her twin brother Subaru.

"Looks like...we are...partners in...this..Sakamaki-chan." Azusa said smiling.

"Unfortunately." Suou sighed.

Azusa  to be honest had been wondering what the only daughter of the man that  changed him and his brothers, making them promise to do the Eve project  was like. She for sure looked a lot like Subaru no doubt, but more of a  girl version of him at that obviously.

He did overhear Yuma speaking  of his first meeting with the girl and his meeting with her now  confirmed one thing, she had some sort of darkness in her eyes. But she  hid it with her cold responses and violent behavior.

The white haired  girl was growing annoyed with the boy staring at her instead of helping  her cook these damn human foods. Lucky for her they weren't cooking  Ayato's favorite food or she'd have him on her case to make some for  him.

"Are you going to help or stand there staring at me?" Suou asked rather coldly.

"You really...are...Subaru-kun's sister." Azusa said.
"Just for the record I'm his twin sister, and why should it matter anything to you." Suou scoffed.

Azusa  didn't say more and helped her out with cooking whatever it was said to  be cooked, if the food looked really good to eat you'd get a good grade  on it. Suou didn't want Reiji to breath down her back to be failing  school so she did at least this to pass. Other times she just didn't  care, it seemed pointless to even bother. It didn't matter to her if she  passed or failed.

In the end they both passed but Azusa once again  ended up cutting himself a few times which lead to him smiling and  saying how good it felt, only to have it quickly be wrapped up in  bandages by either the teacher or it being Suou who was forced into  helping the boy by the teacher.

"The hell you need to cut yourself  for?! And why did that damn annoying teacher force me to help you?! Bad  enough I have to go to a stupid school full of humans I hate!!" Suou  ragged.

Well that was just great Suou Sakamaki was ragging inside the  school, she punched the wall behind her making a few students run off  in fear of the glare she had in her eyes. Such anger in the girls eyes  made the humans shake or just ignore her and quickly getting the hell  out of there.

It just so happened Subaru was walking by and caught  everything, thinking quickly he grabbed his sister's wrist and walked  with her to the schools roof. Leaving Azusa to watch the twins walk off  in silence before he walked off himself to go find his own brothers.

"Calm down, Suou." Subaru sighed.
"What?!  You weren't forced to help a Mukami guy that continued to cut himself  in class, worst part is I keep running into those idiots it's like they  just flock around wanting to bump into me!! It's annoying!! Just like  this stupid human school!!" Suou shouted.

Subaru sighed knowing his  twin sister would need to scream it all out or even just punch things  before being able to calm down, wrapping his arms around his twin sister  he brought her to his chest, chin resting on her white hair that was  almost the same as his if it weren't for the length of it that reached  the middle of her back.

"I'm here now sis, so calm down." Subaru told her.

"I  can't control this hatred brother...I force my hatred back for these  humans cause we have to be here to go to school...what makes it even  worse that human girl had to live with us..." Suou voice out her  feelings.

Subaru was the only one she ever would admit all this to,  but her other brothers could actually tell this without being told. The  youngest and only girl out of the Sakamaki's was struggling so hard with  the hatred deep within her that she held for humans.

"I wish I could do something about this hatred of yours...I can't stand to watch you struggle." Subaru frowned.

It  hurt Subaru to see his sister like this, going through this alone or  even going through it in general. He wishes he could erase that pain in  his sister's heart but he knows he won't be able to do that. The best he  could do for her was be there for her as much as he can.

They are twins after all, so they know when the other is in pain or is angry with something.
It's just how these twins work.

---

Azusa  soon met up with his brothers and had told them about his meeting with  the Sakamaki sister, course it led to Yuma smirking and making a remark  on how he told them she was a cold person but did indeed look so much  like Subaru.

This only led Kou's interest to see the girl for himself  grow even more, she didn't seem to be the type of girl to fall for him  so easy. According to his brothers words about their encounters with  Suou Sakamaki was something.

Kou smirked and knew that deep down he  would be next into meeting with her, if she was anything like her twin  brother then this meeting would sure be something to look forward to for  the blonde vampire who so happened to be a popular idol.

||A/N:  Sorry it's so short this was all I could come up with for the new  chapter with Azusa. Don't worry Kou will have his own chapter with  meeting Suou but that one will be interesting since Kou does meet up  with Subaru a few times and it looks like Kou likes to tease Subaru so I  wonder how it will end up with Suou now...what do you think? Will Suou  get annoyed much easier with Kou or no?? Tell me your thoughts on  that!||