Chapter 5

Yui had been wondering to herself if it was such a good idea to ask Subaru about the two boys in his twin sisters life, she wanted to understand more of who they were and why they were such a huge impact on the white haired girls life.

So when she found him alone looking out of then window like most of the time she saw him, she believed then would be a good time to ask.

"Subaru?" Her voice called out to him.
"What now?" He sighed.
"Um I am wondering something..." She spoke.

Subaru crossed his arms and waited, he knew it had something to involve his twin sister and he wasn't about to say a word to Yui about his twin sister's past.

"Who are the two boys Suou hung out with?" She asked.
"Why the hell should I tell you?" He spat back glaring at her.
"W-Well..." She tried but knew that she shouldn't of had asked now.
"Stop butting into her life! She doesn't need a damn human to butt into it, so leave her alone!" He yelled walking off.

------

The next time Yui saw Suou she was in the white rose garden, holding one of them close to her face as the white haired girl had her red eyes closed. It was odd how she looked rather peaceful just standing there with her eyes closed.

One things for sure Suou did think she was alone until she caught the sent of human. Opening her red eyes she glared.

"Hasn't anyone told you staring is rude? Or do you even think of listening to my brothers when they tell you to keep your distance from me?" She hissed out.
"Um well I!" She tried but Suou disappeared from her.

Frowning Yui sighed and walked back inside the mansion, her attempts at becoming the girls friend kept failing. So it seemed like her hatred for humans wouldn't be lessened then it is now.

-------

Suou was annoyed as hell, why must that human girl keep bugging her? Her anger at this point was passed controllable so soon she would be on a rampage again and it was more or less not common for Suou to let her anger out on everything more then once a week or whatever.

So with that said crashes and everything was heard once more, her brothers stopped at whatever they were doing at the time and turned their heads up. Sighing they shook their heads and continued on with their own stuff.

"Honestly this human has no morals, we tell her time and time again to stay clear from Suou yet she refuses to listen." Reiji spoke pushing up his glasses slightly.
"Suou-chan is making more racket up there." Laito smirked as he continued on with playing pool.
"Pancake sure wont listen huh?" Ayato questioned out loud not expecting answers from his brothers.

Yui sent a slightly scared look upstairs and tried to hide in the corner as much as she could.

"Do you not have any manners? Time and time again we tell you to stay away from her yet you don't listen..." Reiji started glaring at her.
"I just!" She tried to but was cut off.
"Jeez this is stupid when someone tells you to leave someone alone you listen!" Subaru yelled and once again went to his sister's room to calm her down.

**Time Skip**

After Subaru calmed his sister down he picked her up in his arms and walked away from the ruined room. Looks like it would have to be fixed once more, Subaru knew that this was gonna happen more often so things would need to be repaired more then it used to have.

Anyway Subaru took his twin sister to the rose garden, placing her down on the bench that was by some of the roses he sat beside her.

"I'm sorry she keeps coming to you.." Subaru sighed.
"So what....make sure she knows to stay clear from me or I won't hesitate next time to maybe even kill her." She warned.
"I got it covered sis." Subaru replied.

As the twins talked to one another and actually felt at ease for once, they didn't realize they were being watched in a way.

**Somewhere In The Mansion**

Reiji was pissed with Yui's actions that kept on leading Suou to wrecking most of the stuff in the mansion, he made sure that Yui 'knew her place' by pretty much forcing her up on the wall and drinking some of her blood. He wasn't at all gentle with her either when his fangs entered her skin.

"Reiji....no..." She managed to get out.

When he pulled away he forced her to turn around and held her head to look in the twins direction.

"We keep telling you not to go near Suou so remember this...next time she wont hesitate to kill you." Reiji whispered in her ear making sure to have his words that she hears scare her, he smirked when he noticed her shaking in fear.

Smirking some more he let her go and watched her as she ran away, it wasn't that hard to know she was scared now. Whenever she was around Reiji or just about anyone of the brothers she was easily scared of some of the words they say.

------

Without the Sakamaki's knowing their beloved uncle was planning on awakening something within Yui, sure he was found around the mansion for unknown reasons more often these passed few days. But the seven of them were still slightly wondering why he would even bother with being around at all.

And Reiji though of course wanted to figure that out, and he sure was going to one way or another.

That or something would soon finally show reasons why he was showing up without a word to them.

||A/N: Finally got an idea for this chapter! Sorry for the long wait though! I had writers block but ill try getting more ideas more often when I can. But I hope this chapter was worth the wait....||