Chapter 10

It was once again another day of school for the Sakamaki's, Ayato  once again was pissed that Yui wasn't around so he could drink some of  her blood but the fact that Suou was more calm didn't go unnoticed by  the other brothers. Reiji on the other hand was a bit relieved that  there wouldn't be anymore broken stuff he'd have to replace.

"Well let's head off to school." Reiji told them all.
"Whatever." Suou sighed.
"Tsk! Pancake better be there! My throat is getting dry." Ayato commented.
"If  your wanting her blood keep the human away from me, it's annoying and  gross to smell her blood all the damn time." Suou argued with Ayato.
"Enough you two." Reiji told.

The  argument between Suou and Ayato about Yui and her blood would've gone  on much longer, but they really didn't have the time to do so since they  had to head to school. Sighing Suou got in the limo and sat beside  Subaru, she didn't really say another word when the others got in and  the limo was heading towards the school.

**Time Skip**

Since  her first class wasn't with her brother for the time being she walked  to class by herself once the Sakamaki siblings were around the area  where they would separate. Of course this lead to her bumping into a  rather large chest. And someone who was quite tall for someone his age.

"Watch it!" A voice said.
"Why don't you watch it?" Suou replied.

Blinking  she could smell the human girls sent on him without trying much on it,  grossed out by it she looked up and noticed it was one of those guys she  saw on the cliff when their limo crashed into a tree leaving them  having to get out rather quickly.

"It's you..." Suou scoffed.
"Ha? What are you looking at shorty?" Yuma responded with.
"Nothing but an annoying beanstalk of a guy." Suou replied crossing her arms.
"So your one of those Sakamaki's huh?" Yuma asked.
"I should tell you why?" Suou glared at him.
"Cause you look like that one guy with the white hair." Yuma smirked.
"That's my twin brother, baka." Suou scoffed and tried to get passed him.
"So you guys pissed we took your food?" Yum asked, making her stop walking as he stood behind her.
"I  for one don't give a damn what you do with the girl, it's annoying to  have a human such as herself around. Kill her if you please." Suou told  looking at him over her shoulder, soon dissapearing.

Yuma slightly  flinched when he heard those words, he felt the hatred slip past her  lips when mentioned of the human girl Yui. Smirking he then easy figured  out she had a high hatred towards humans. Well now...despite the fact  she had such a big hate for humans she was indeed good looking as well.

"What an interesting Sakamaki girl...." Yuma mumbled.

------

Suou  soon found her brother and sat beside him, Subaru knew something was  off with his twin sister but decided to let her tell him when she was up  for it. But then again usually she kept her emotions to herself and  wouldn't admit that she either needed to talk or just be around someone.

"Gonna tell me what's wrong?" Subaru asked.
"Met one of those Mukami idiots, the fool asked if I gave a damn about them having Yui." Suou scoffed.
"And?" Subaru continued.
"What  do you think I said? I told him I could care less..jeez what's so damn  interesting about a weak human girl? I mean really if we weren't told  not to kill her I'd do it myself." Suou sighed and let her head rest on  Subaru's shoulder.

No doubt Subaru could also feel the hatred of  humans his sister had towards them, but he didn't like the fact it was  cause she lost two good human friend she had in the past. Her reasoning  for the growing hatred was that the humans were weak and couldn't handle  to much pain when its inflicted on them. Even worse she saw the dead  bodies of her dear friends and it must of traumatized the poor girl.  Subaru remembers that day she came to him crying about those two all to  damn well.

**Flash Back**

The cries of a little girl could  be heard through out the Sakamaki house, Suou ran to her twin brothers  room and quickly threw open the door. Subaru was about to yell at who it  was but his eyes widen when he noticed his twin sisters state.

Suou  was crying and her cloths was all dirty with dirt and dried up blood.  Before he could ask what happened he felt her run into his arms and cry  so hard on his chest. Frowning he held his sister close and waited until  she was done crying.

"What happened?" He asked softly.
"I found my friends...d-dead, Subaru!" She sobbed.
"You mean those two humans you hung out with a lot?" He asked.
"Y-Yes....something attacked their home and n-now there gone!" She continued to sob.

She  was like this for a while until it seemed like her tears dried up, all  was left of his twin sister was seeming to be a shell of what she used  to be. Now a days she didn't smile anymore or laugh, only times she did  was a few times with her twin brother but nothing after wards.

When he asked if she wanted more human friend she gave him a blank look and said words that shocked him.

"No  humans are just weak beings, they can't stand much when they lose a lot  of blood....they get scared to damn easy..." Suou mumbled.

And  from then on Suou continued to avoid humans like they were a plague,  whenever the house was given a new 'food source' she'd do as much as she  could to stay away from them.

From then on Suou Sakamaki was one  cold shell, the only way to see who she used to be was through memories  of those who knew her well.

**Flash Back End**

Subaru  frowned as he remembered, bringing his right hand he rubbed his sisters  head and allowed her to fall asleep on his shoulder. He knew what  happened to her in the past didn't help either when their mother said  rude words to them and let the two twins be alone most of the time.

'Don't  worry sis...I'm here for you. We did promise one another that we would  always stay together no matter what the things we have to go through.  Were twins after all...we know one another pain and take care of the  other without a second thought.' Subaru thought.

As the day went  by Suou didn't speak much, not that it was anything new to know about  her. But then again she did have one more encounter with Yuma before  school ended. He continued to tease her to see what reaction he would  get and Suou knew that's what he was aiming for but she couldn't help  but yell back at him.

"Ugh! Your so annoying you damn beanstalk!" Suou shouted walking out of the school.

That  was how the day ended with an angry Suou walking to the limo where her  brothers were waiting on her, and a smirking Yuma who soon got  interested to see what else he could say or do to get her pissed.

That  for sure wasn't going to be the end of anything at all, but of course  it also didn't mean that Suou wouldn't have any other run ins with the  other Mukami brothers. Nope. She was sure gonna meet them soon.

||A/N:  Sorry the chapter is so late! But here it is and just to let you know!  Azusa is the next Mukami brother she will meet since he was number 2  most voted Mukami brother there! So hope you like it and see you around  for the next chapter!!||