Chapter 3

Suou spent most of her time either with Subaru, in her room or in the rose garden, but lately she had been seeing Richer their uncle around the mansion a lot.

"Leave." Suou glared at the man.
"Oh come on be nice to your dear uncle." He replied.
"Tch! I don't consider you our uncle so beat it." She snapped at him.

With that said he did leave but not without sending her a knowing smirk. Not liking it Suou went back inside the mansion to find Reiji, which she found him in his odd study room and went to go tell him.

"What is it Suou?" Reiji asked not to pleased with her just walking straight in.
"I found that idiot Richer walking around near the mansion...he's up to something." She told not caring to much at all.
"Hmm this could be troubling...." Reiji mumbled after he heard Suou leave.

--------

Suou only got harder and more annoying whenever she would run into Yui. But it wasn't like the human girl was trying to run into her in fact she was trying to stay clear from her.

But with this house it was highly unlikely. So with that said....Suou got into an outburst and completely trashed her room, the brothers downstairs sighed when they heard all the crashes happening up there.

"My my Suou-chan is creating quite a racket up there." Laito said first.
"Great now it will take hours for her to calm down..." Shu sighed in annoyance since he wanted to sleep.
"Tch didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Subaru asked Yui.
"I-I tried my best to." Yui told him.
"Now because of this the damage she is causing up their is going to need to be repaired." Reiji stated in annoyance.
"Now pancake do you see why you need to stay clear from Suou." Ayato asked her smirking standing right behind the girl.

Subaru sighed and walked up the stairs and stood in the hall outside Suou's room. There was a few holes in the door of her room at the size of either her fist or her foot. When he didn't hear anything else he pushed himself off the wall and walked into her room where he would then start to calm his twin sister down.

When he entered he noticed just how badly damaged she caused to her own room, it was pretty much all in shambles, everything was torn apart or broken off if not able to be pulled off. Heck even the windows were shattered, a small breeze of the wind blew through.

----

As time passed and things were slightly more calmer Reiji was annoyed with the fact he was set on making Suou's room back to how it used to be, he wished she would be able to handle her anger but just like her twin she was unable when started. Suou on the other hand was walking down the hall of the mansion and made her way outside of the house.

Walking back into the rose garden she picked a white one and held it to her nose, she was finally calm and since Yui wasn't around her at all.

For the moment there she started to remember why she hated humans to begin with, it all happened from when she was a kid and how her two greatest friends suddenly didn't come over once and a few days later she then figured out that those two died.

Who are they? Well Suou wasn't ready to speak of that just yet so with a sigh she walked back to the mansion and hoped to get some sleep since she had that dreaded school again that Reiji seemed to always force her to go to.

'Tch great...that human will be in that stupid limo with us....' Suou thought getting annoyed again just at the thought, it wasn't her fault for her hatred towards humans.