Chapter 7

||A/N: Okay before you start reading this chapter....sorry that not everything is like the anime episode or so I just wrote all this from what I could remember from it since I kind of didn't want to watch the episode(I know I'm lazy...so what!) but I still hope you like it either way!||

--------

The triplets mother laughed as she was in control of Yui's body, finally she could get her revenge on her husband but first she knew she would have to deal with the seven of his kids...three of them that were her own.

Turning around in the dress she put on Yui's body Ritcher watched her.

"They are sure going to be surprised of your arrival." Ritcher told.
"Why yes they will." She smiled.

------

Suou was with Subaru when they turned their heads up, they felt that damn womens presence, soon looking at one another.

"It can't be..." Suou whispered.
"Tch...let's go see for ourselves.." Subaru mumbled.

***With the other brothers***

Ayato, Laito and Kanato already met up with their mother, few words were spoken out as Reiji soon appeared at the bottom with the rest of his brothers.

"Get out of here Cordelia, you nor Ritcher belong in this house." Subaru spoke.
"Fuck off old hag." Suou told afterwards, using the name she always called the women.

The twins arrived at the same time like most times they have.

"Subaru, Suou that's some words coming from two twins who couldn't protect their mother.." Ritcher smirked.
"Shut up!" The twins shouted.

Subaru leaped up into the air and made an attempt to punch their 'uncle' but Ritcher ended up twisting his arm, leaving Suou to appear after and swing her foot at him. Only to have their 'uncle' move away, both twins jumped back down landing in front of the triplets.

"Honestly is this the best of entertament you guys can muster? You all are dull as ever." Cordelia scoffed.

In all honesty then two up top were speaking of who would be the next head of the family, Suou had no interest in this since Shu was actually suppose to be the next head of this so called family.

In the end Ritcher grabbed a sword that was apparently resting in some holder by a wall.

"Ayato!" Suou shouted as she tossed him a different one.

Catching the sword his sister gave him he glared at their uncle. With that said the two got into some sword fight, though it didn't end well since Ayato ended up getting stabbed in the shoulder.

When the blade was pulled out blood flew out of the wound whiched seemed to allow Yui to take over her own body.

"Ayato?" Yui spoke with wide eyes.

Gasping she pushes Ritcher away after grabing Subaru's knife and ran down the stairs a bit until she came to a stop.

'What in the world is that human doing?!' Suou thought.

Right after that Yui turned the blade in her direction.

"With this...no one will get hurt.." Yui mumbled soon stabbing herself in the chest.

All the siblings looked at her with wide eyes, shocked that she would actually be able to do such a thing. Falling back Ayato was quick enough to catch her.

"The heart is mine!" Ritcher shouted going for her.

Though that plan failed once Ayato stabbed him, dropping the sword their uncle disappeared. Looking at Yui he called out her name but nothing was replied with it.

Subaru walked over and had pulled out the knife from Yui's chest, her blood dripping from it slightly, she was taken to the couch in the big living room. Reiji was working on something but the siblings knew that it might not even work since rarely anything the other made worked.

"The hell she need to stab herself? She's just going to make her damn awakening quicker." Suou scoffed standing beside her twin.
"There's that and the bitch is also there, since she has her heart." Ayato commented.

Not a secret he hated his mother, Suou couldn't blame him since whenever she looked his way she would always see him being harassed or something by his own mother who forced him to study or even threw him into the lake.

Reiji stepped out and held some bottle in his hand.

"What's that?" Suou asked.
"Something that can get rid of that women...but it is not complete.." Reiji replied.
"It is unusual for you to come with a un finished product." Ayato commented.
"Yes it is, but I believe what I need left is something apart of that women." Reiji sighed.
"Impossible..we got rid of everything of that women." Subaru crossed his arms.
"Actually I might have something..." Kanato caught their attention.

Tearing the head of his beloved teddy he pulled out some other bottle and gave it to Reiji.

"Here I don't need it anymore." Kanato told.
"Is that what I think it is?" Reiji asked.

Mixing it all together the liquid in the bottled changed witch made Reiji smirk.

"So that did the trick huh?" Ayato smirked back.
"Yeah." Reiji nodded.

Since that was what he needed Ayato took it from Reiji, put it in his mouth then gave it to Yui through a kiss. When he believed she drank it all he pulled away and looked at her.

"Yui.." He called out to her as he kind of moved closer to her face.

Her eyes slowly opened as he looked at herself then around the room, seeing all seven of them she smiled.

"Your all here..." She commented, kind of surprised Suou was in fact.

Sitting up she sighed then looked at the seven vampires.

"Why am I so thirsty?" Yui asked.

-------

Suou sighed as she and her twin brother walked down the hall, she was so annoyed that her own brothers decided t save the human girl.

"What's wrong Suou?" Subaru asked.
"Why did you guys decide to save her?" She asked glaring at him.
"Do you honestly think getting a different human girl would lighten things up?" Subaru pointed out.
"Tsk you got a point...but still...shes so nosy..." Suou mumbled.

Subaru rolled his eyes and ruffled his sisters hair, only to get a remark back as she fixed it back to its usual style.

***Few ways outside of the mansion***

"So Eve has awaken has she?" A man spoke.
"Seems like it." Another said with a smirk.
"Only a matter of time until we get her hm?" A cheerful or well playful voice added in.
"Eve...were coming....soon enough..." One voice said rather slowly.

||A/N: Yup! I am adding the Mukami brothers as well!! But some chapters will have Suou meet each one of them...if you want to see which ever brother first comment them and which ever brother gets the most votes that will be the one I write about first! Until then see you then!||