Chapter 8

||A/N: I had made my come back for the updating this story! Sorry that there isn't much in this but I was pretty much keeping up with the story line. Voting on who Suou should meet first is still up and whoever you readers think she should meet up with (Mukami brothers) please do comment bellow and whatever brother gets the most ill write in for the next chapter.||

The day started off with the triplets around Yui once she had woken up, course Reiji found them and stopped the three. Now all they were doing was sitting in the limo it was a rather bad since most of them wouldn't shut up.

"Shut up all of you." Suou scoffed and looked to her left.
"Aha, Suou-chan finally spoke?" Laito smiled well more like grinned.
"Buzz off pervert." Suou snapped, arms crossed.
As usual the Sakamaki siblings where sitting in the same seats they always had been whenever they would gather in the limo.

"Shut up, your ruining my music." Shu finally spoke, eyes closed.
"You never change." Reiji replied.
"Why don't you be more honest?" Laito told.
"Shut it." Subaru sighed.
"Please be quiet, Can't you see your upsetting Teddy?" Kanato spoke.

Yui looked around the limo and the siblings who would really never get along, well that was besides Suou and Subaru. The twins seemed to be getting along better then the other brothers.

"Damn it all, I'm parched! I can't take it any longer." Ayato spoke getting close to Yui.
"Ayato, this is not the place for such conduct. You should be ashamed." Reiji scolded.
"Shut up and stop getting in my way!" Ayato shot back.
"Such a nuisance..." Suou sighed.
"What was that?!" Ayato shouted looking at Suou.

Suou crossed her arms over her chest and just closed her red eyes, ignoring the stare she got from her brother Ayato.

"Well we are cramped inside a car at the moment. Don't make a fuss Ayato-kun." Laito spoke.
"I'll do what I want!" Ayato shot back.
"It's all your fault." Kanato told Yui.

More stuff happened after that, next thing everyone knew the limo was moving in the air slightly, the Sakamaki siblings were wondering what the hell was going on, meanwhile Yui was just screaming as she closed her eyes in fear.

Of course they all got out while the limo crashed into a tree in front them and blew up, Ayato put Yui down and stood up.

"What is this?" Ayato muttered out.
"Thanks for saving me, Ayato-kun." Yui mumbled.
"Whatever, I just didn't want to lose your blood." Ayato replied.
"What happened? Was it an accident?" Yui asked.
"Don't be absurd. The car was driven by a familiar" Reiji replied.
"Looks like this was no accident." Shu commented.
"Then what was it?" Kanato asked.
"Maybe it was them." Laito spoke after noticing something...or well someones.

The Sakamaki siblings looked up at a clif where four guys stood at, raising an eyebrow Suou could tell from where they were standing that those guys must of had something to do with the crash.
"Who the hell are you?!" Ayato shouted taking a step forward.

One of them mumbled something which led Yui to be able to hear him call her 'Eve', eyes widening she gasped a bit, with that the smoke blew in front of the four.

"Hey!" Ayato shouted.

But it was really to late, when the smoke disappeared the four of them were gone, no where to really be seen.

"Who were they?" Yui asked.
"Their sent..." Kanato muttered.
"It stinks..." Subaru and Suou spoke at the same time.
"It would seem they're like us." Laito commented.
"You mean..." Yui said looking at him.
"However they don't seem to be purebloods.." Reiji commented.
"This might get annoying.." Shu closed his eyes as he spoke.
"I see...So it's a declaration of war. Sounds like fun." Ayato grinned.

**At The Mansion**

Yui walked around the rose garden wide awake at night, looked like she couldn't seem. Then again maybe she shouldn't of had walked out alone at night. Cause the next thing she knew the Mukami brothers were around her.
​​​​​​​
Last thing Yui saw was Ruki's hand reaching out towards her, and soon everything went black.