Chapter 26

I just threw on a simple light jacket and went downstairs. When I reached the last step, I froze; it's him.... It's Tom.
I started to tear up.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, on the verge of crying.
"I'm here to give you something you've desired for a long time." T said with a sad smile.
"Oh really... That would that be?" I asked with my arms crossed and my voice cracking.
Tom hand me some photos. I looked at them and see the two men responsible for the abuse I endured and the abuse THEY endured.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" I shouted.
"We gave you peace and justice..." Tom said calmly.
"THAT WAS.... IT WAS NOT..... YOU HAD NO RIGHT!?!?" I shouted while hyperventilating.
"I had no right? I HAD NO RIGHT!? I HAD EVERY RIGHT!!! TIM WAS MY TWIN!! MY FAMILY!!!? I HAD EVERY RIGHT!?!?" Tome screamed.
But then Tome calmed down and hugged me tightly.
I just cried my eyes out.
"I just can't believe.... All this time of torture.... Just suddenly gone...." I cried as I hugged back tightly.
"I know... I know..." Tom said gently.
"The whole thing was hard on all of us kid." Wilfred said.
"I too lost a twin. Alfred. He was at the core of this whole problem. His death was long overdue." Wilfred said calmly.
Tom stopped hugging me and Wilfred held me in a fatherly way.
"It's time for me to leave for good." Tom said as he walked out the door.
I forced my way out of Wilfreds hold and rushed it hug Tom from behind.
"Please.... Don't go...... Please don't leave me alone... I don't want to be alone anymore..." I cried.
"But I have to.... I created you pain.... I was the anonymous caller and the voice at the fight with you and Medline... I'm not good.... I need to leave cause I created you harm.... I hurt you.... That's why I have to leave." Tom said.
"You big dummy.... You jerk... You're hurting me by leaving.... When I need you the most.... You're not there..... I need you to stay.... I love you too much for you to leave...." I cried out.
Tom was shocked, then he turned around to look at me.
"Salvia-" Tom tried to say.
I interrupted him by kissing him passionately.
And Tom kissed back with the same passion.