Chapter 15

*At the third floor*
  I started to breath heavily.
  'HE'S here.......' I thought over an over.
  I slapped myself across the face and calmed down.
  'It's just my imagination.' I thought.
  I took a deep breath and walked into the crowd of the third floor.
  Here...... Anything goes.
  Anything illegal is here. Any major Drug Dealer, Human Trafficker, Animal Trafficker, Various Product Traffickers, Serial Killers, Kidnappers, Gangsters, Gang Bosses, Weapons Dealers, Rapists, you name it; it's here.
  Now I know you're wondering why the police or any law enforcement haven't found this place. It's because there are strict rules to the third floor.
  RULE ONE: ABSOLUTELY NO COPS OR GOVERNMENT AGENTS. There are this group that specializes in detecting cops and Government Agents.
  This group lingers in the second floor. The CGAM (Cop and Government Agent Monitors) is  so good, that no one knows who is a CGAM or not. They blend in so we'll. And then, if they find a Cop or Government Agent; they would make that person or persons disappear...... permanently.
  RULE TWO: DO NOT go after anyone in the third floor UNLESS  it is on the third floor or you are being payed to go after them.
  RULE THREE: DO NOT conduct your business in the club.
  I hadn't noticed that I stopped walking to the bartender. So, when I looked up from staring at the floor.
  I saw HIM again.
  I couldn't handle it. I rushed to the bartender just in time for the  bartender to set down a shot of Whiskey.
  "Woah! My Lady in Red, you're drinking?" The bartender asked.
  I shook my head no and I then realized that I was about to fall apart. So, I went out in the middle of the crowd and started to try to calm myself by dancing to the song that's currently playing.

(I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR THE VIDEO. PLAY HERE.)
  Once the song was over, I felt a knife to my throat.
  "YOU SMELL AS GOOD AS EVER..."