Chapter 5

By the time night fell, the entire office building is littered with Medlines file. From the ceiling to the floor, littered with pictures and files all about this woman.
  Wilfred had to practically pull me away from the office building to the kitchen. And even at that, I was pacing in the kitchen; fuming and beyond pissed off.
  "WHY ISN'T SHE DEAD ALREADY!?!?" I exclaimed.
  "She's smart. She knows how to fake her death. She knows how to make illusions." Wilfred said calmly.
  "AND I DON'T!?!?" I exclaimed.
  "You do kid. You should calm down. When it comes to her, you always come completely unhinged. Ever since-" Wilfred said.
  "YEAH YEAH....... I know Papa. No need to remind me." I interrupted, following a deep sigh.
  "Medline just always makes my blood boil." I said calmly.
  "I know kid. I know." Wilfred said as he set a plate of food in front of me.
  "Ya know Papa......You could let me cook once in a while." I said as I took a bite of food.
  "I know. But I like to cook and I don't mind." Wilfred said as he too started to eat.
  When we were done eating, I went to my room to change into a taint top and really short pj shorts. Then I came back downstairs to read more files I had on Medline.
  "Year after year after year Papa.....that Medline escapes from my grasp." I said frustratingly.
  Wilfred came over to the couch where I was sitting and kissed me forehead in a fatherly way.
  "I know kid. But I have a feeling that this year will be the year you finally get her." Wilfred said gently.
  "Is this the same feeling you got when you were experimenting on a new chemical for me and it went horribly wrong. An every time I used it to go inside a person's throat, they ended up exhaling bubbles instead." I said.
  Everything went quiet, until.....
  Wilfred and I started laughing really hard. We wiped our tears and calmed down.
  "Oh boy kid. What am I going to do with you." Wilfred said.
  I just laughed in response.
  "Alright now. I know how you are; so it's time to go to bed. I can't have you stay up all night." Wilfred said as he grabs the files and holds them hostage from me.
  "But...... But but but but..." I started to say.
  "But nothing. You need sleep or you're gonna burn out." Wilfred said.
  Fine. GoodNight Papa." I said as I made my way to my room.
  "GoodNight Kid." Wilfred said.
  As soon as I was in bed.......

  "HEY IT'S TIME"
  "#########"
  "YEAH IT'S CLEAR, SHE'S ALSEEP"
    "#########"
  "NO SHE DOESN'T SUSPECT NOTHING"
"########"
"YES, SHE'S READY"
"#######"
"IS IT ALL SET UP?"
"###########"
"SOUNDS GOOD"
"#########"
"SHE'LL BE IN BIG SURPRISE"
"###########"
"OKAY, I WISH YOU LUCK"
"#######"

'HE better know what HE'S doing'