Chapter 3

I put my best smile on and went to greet the client.
  "How do you do sir. My name is Yuka. I am Scorpions secretary." I said as I shook his hand.
  "I am Gus M-" he started to say but I interrupted; "Please Gus. We only use first names here. It keeps everybody safe."
Gus nodded his head.
  "I thought that I was meeting with Scorpion himself?" Gus asked.
  "Ah, yes. Scorpion is away on business at the moment. But please don't fret, for I am capable of helping you. And when Scorpion comes back, I'll give him all the information." I said in a professional manner.
  "Sounds good." Gus said.
  "Good. This way sir and we will begin." I said leading Gus into the meeting room.
  Gus and I both say down in the comfy chairs.
  "Okay Gus, before we can get started. I need you to sign this contract. It's basically says that we honor our clients privacy. We do not reveal out clients information. You give us permission to conduct our own investigation and research. You understand that this all will take some time before we are done. But I do advice you to read through it. And then if you agree, then just sign down at the bottom." I said.
  "Okay." Gus said.
  As he was reading, I prepared to write down any notes and getting my recorder ready.
  "Okay, Miss Yuka. What's next?" Gus asked.
  I looked at the contract to make sure everything was in order. The I set the contract aside and push the record on the recorder.
  "Now we shall begin. First, please state for records sake that you indeed agreed on everything in the contract and you have signed it in your own free will." I said.
  "Yes Ma'am. My name is Gus. I came here on my own accord. I am in need of Scorpions services. I have agreed and signed a contract. I am NOT reading a script. These words I say are of my own." Gus said.
  "Thank you Gus. Now we can begin. Tell me why you want Scorpions services." I said.
  "Four years ago my son met a girl. They stated dating and everything was good. Until a year later. My son and his girlfriend disappeared. There was a huge for those two for you to a years later, when my sons body showed up and his girlfriend in bad shape but still alive. My son has been dead for two years now. And they still haven't found his killer. The thing is is that my wife and I know that it was his girlfriend that killed him. We confronted her about it. And she bragged about it in front of our faces. We tried to go to the authorities about it but they didn't do anything. We had no evidence. It was our word against hers. My wife and I were distraught that nothing was being done. One night someone left a note taped on our door. It said that basically Scorpion can help us and left his number. My wife and I talked about it and decided to call." Gus said.
  I took notes of key things that I thought that may be important.
  "I'm so sorry for your lost and for everything that has happened to your family. So, what is the girlfriends name?" I asked.
  "Medline. I don't know what her last name." Gus said.
  "That's okay. Thank you. Now here's the most important question..............
What do you want done?" I asked in a very serious tone.