Chapter 16

I hear a familiar voice say. Then I felt him lick my neck. I kept a blank face so I wasn't giving him any satisfaction. This made him angry.
  He pressed the knife a little more on my neck and he bite my neck to get a reaction out if me. But he did the get it.
  "SAY SOMETHING!!!" He growled.
  "I AM DAMION CLOVERFIELD! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" Damion growled.
  I said nothing and I did nothing. I would rather be dead than give this Gangster wanna be the satisfaction of being able to get a reaction from me.
   A bunch of Cloverfield men gathered and made a circle around Damion and I.
  You see, this whole mess with the Cloverfields started about ten years ago, when I started to come to the Dead Man's Hand. Damion ended up falling for me. And since day one, whenever I'd come to the club, Damion would try to make a move on me and try to get me to return  his love.
  But I would never do that. Then last year's, I had enough. So, when I was leaving the club; he followed me and I slammed a door in his face. I LITERALLY slammed a door in his face. The door actually hit him and made his nose bleed. Allot of people laughed at him. So, I can imagine that he's a bit ticked off.
  Damion starts to feel me up. Starting at my breasts and then going down from there.
  I closed my eyes and escaped into my mind; so I wouldn't react to what he's doing.
Until.....
"HEY!" a voice shouted.
  Damions hand stops and rests at the waist band of my skirt.
  "Take your hands off her..." An all too familiar voice said.
  I opened my eyes a d my blank face faltered. I blushed and I was staring at a fairly toned chest.
  And that sexy chest belong to.....
                     HIM.......