Chapter 17

I couldn't help myself.......I got very flustered.
  HE chuckled, "I still got it." HE said with a smirk.
  This made Damion very angry.
  "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A REACTION OUT OF HER!?!?!? WHEN I TRIED FOR ABOUT TEN HEARS!?" Damion yelled right in my ear.
  HIS smirk grew wider, "Oh....I have my ways....." HE said as HE walked closer to Damion and I.
  Damion noticed this and pressed the knife harder on my neck. This, in turn made HIM stop in his tracks.
  "Come closed and I'll slit her throat." Damion said.
  I looked at HIM and I blushed deep red whole my eye twitches.
  "Why are you doing that!?!?" Damion yelled/asked me.
  "She's not gonna answer you. Haven't you noticed that she always mute when she comes here?;she's not gonna say a word. No matter what you do to her." He said with a frown.
  "That's.......odd.......But that doesn't answer me question. Why is her eye twitching?" Damion asked with a surprising calmness.
  "I don't know.....Maybe at the fact that you're yelling in her ear." HE said with a smirk.
  BUT, both HE and I know that that's far from the truth. The truth of the matter is is HE has a MAJOR boner; that's VERY visible.
  Damion smirked and moved his hand to the inside of my skirt. From there, he just starts lowering his hand more an more.
  My face went pale as my mind ventured out to many terrible memories.
  "HEY! STOP THAT!!!!!!" HE yelled out in anger.
  I was paralyzed. I couldn't move an inch to even save my life.
  "Or~?" Damion sang.
    *Memories of Madam Scorpion*
  I'm chained, blindfolded, and gagged. My wrists are chained to the ceiling and my ankles are chained to the floor. An I'm hoisted up in the air.
  I try so hard to get free or at least loosen the chains up....But I failed. The chains are too tight and they hurt. The cuffs that are attached to the chains ans my wrists an ankles are cutting g onto my skin. Plus, I'm completely naked.
  So, I'm in complete embarrassment and agony.
  Suddenly, I hear doors opening and closing. Footsteps coming my way. I tried to hurry up to get free from the chins before the footsteps got to me.
  The doors open and I immediately stop an went still.
  "You're such a bad girl~ You know better than to struggle against the restraints~" HE said as HE comes over to me and starts biting me all over.
  As soon as HE was done, HE stood back to admire HIS work.
  "Fine. Just fine work if I do say so myself. Now.....lets make you scream~" HE sang as HE grabbed a piece of pipe and shoves it in my pussy.
  I bite down on the gag and gripped the chains, refusing to give HIM the satisfaction of seeing a reaction out of me.
  This made him angry. So, while the pipe was in my pussy; HE grabbed a while and whips my neck.
                 *End of memory*