Chapter 2

As we approach this Victorian home, which is connected too a greenhouse on the right side and an office type building on the left. Going from left to right.
   The office: this building consists of two floors. The first floor consists of simply three rooms. The first room is simply a restroom, which is located by the big, glass, double doors. The second room is what you would call a "conference" room; basically that's  where I meet my clients. The third room is just simply my office. The second floor is basically where I keep all my records. The only access to the office from the house is through a secret door behind one of the shelves.
  The greenhouse: This is just a simple greenhouse what I grow my plants year-around. In order to get to the greenhouse, you'd have to go through the kitchen.
  Finally the house: a beautiful, old, Victorian home. With the floors. The first floor consists of the mudroom, which is the first room you go into. The living room, which is located to the left of the short hallway, after you go there the door between the hallway and the mudroom. The kitchen, located across the hall from the living room. The dining room, you have to go through either the double doors in the kitchen or through the door in the living room. And then if course, the restroom is located under the stairs.
  Then to get to the second floor, you have to climb the stairs, which is located in between the lining room and the kitchen; just straight from the doors connected to the mudroom.
  The second floor consists of four spare rooms; straight of the stairs connecting the first floor and the second floor. Three of the rooms are located on the left side. Then the restroom is the room on the right side next to the spare room straight ahead of the stairs. A library, located on the left side, in the far back; that is where there is a secret passage behind the book shelf connecting the house to the records room in the office building. And the last room is actually the stairs to the third floor, which means you'd have to open a door before you can go up stairs.
  The third floor is only a bedroom and a restroom. The bedroom is about the size of the living room.
  That's my home. My room is on the third floor and Wilfreds room is in the second floor.
  We arrived home, it was late. I want to say that it was around 10:00pm.

  As the car comes to a stop, I take a deep breath and exhaled. I opened the car door and stepped out.
  "I'm finally home...." I said as I gently smile, absolutely grateful that home is completely secluded. Surrounded by miles an miles of trees and pure nature. You could say that Wilfred and I live out in the middle of a forest.
  "I don't know about you kid but I'm sure glad we're home." Wilfred said with a giant smile upon his face.
  I laughed, "It sure does feel good to be home Papa." I sad.
  You see, when it's just Wilfred and I at home, we drop the formality and relax. When it's just us, we have a Father, Daughter relationship. But when people are here and outside of home, out in the public, we have a formal relationship; like Wilfred is a Butler and I'm his Madam.
  Wilfred and I walked inside an I just went straight to be.
                   { THE NEXT DAY }
  I woke up sore. My whole body ached. I stretched and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.
  Of course, when I reach the kitchen, Wilfred is already there; making breakfast in a apron that I made him.
  "Good morning Kid. How did you sleep last night?" Wilfred said.
  I always had to laugh at myself because Wilfred is a short, bald, skinny man with a mustache that looked like he stole it from the Monopoly guy.
  I giggled and yawned, "Hard, I slept hard. Good morning Papa." I said as I wonder my way to a chair in front of a counter top/stove island.
  Wilfred chuckled, "That's your answer for every morning." Wilfred said as he set a plate of French Toast, egg and syrup in front of me.
  I smiled, "Thanks Papa!" I said.
  "You're welcome Kid. Don't forget you have a client coming in about three hours." Wilfred said.
  "Okay Papa." I said as I finish my food.
  I set the dishes in the sink and go back to my room.
  Once I had gotten to my room, I changed into a grey dress that comes to my knees in length. I out my shoulder length, brown hair into a bun. I applied red lipstick, and earrings that's don't dangle. Finally, I out on a pair of black heels.
  I made my way to the Library in the second floor. Once there I go one of the book shelves and open it to reveal a secret passage from the Library to the Records room in the office building.
  Once I entered the records room, I look at the clock on the wall.
  "I got about thirty minutes until my client arrives." I said with a deep sigh.
  I grabbed my keys from my dress pocket and went to unlock the meeting room and my office.
  Once that was done, I start setting the meeting room up for my client. A pitcher of water, two empty glasses,
A couple pens, a notebook, and the contract.
  After I was all done, I heard the door open.
                   It was the client.