Chapter 9

*At the studio*
  While Medline was still unconscious, I strapped her on the metal table. After that, I dressed myself in simple Hawaiian shorts and a taint top. Then I went to tend to my black eye.
  'I was lucky that a black eye was all I got.' I thought as I put some bagged, frozen peas on my eye.
  "Where am I?" I heard Medline groans out.
  "You're finally awake." I said as I out my butcher apron on and walked to Medline.
  Medline eyes went wide as she realized that she is strapped to a metal table.
  At first, she tried to play "I have a family and kids waiting for me." Then the pathetic begging an pleading for her life. Finally ended with trying to make several deals.
  When she finally realizes that her attempts are futile. Medline dropped the act and frowned.
  "Those tactics always work." Medline said in a pouting way.
  I was tired and not really wanting to deal with her at the moment. So, I ignored her and went to bed.
  "You're gonna go to bed in that?" Medline asked in a snoody way.
  I plopped on the need that wasn't too far away, so I could keep an eye on her.
  "Yes, now...... HUSH!" I groaned out.
                  *The next day*
  Medline was still asleep when I woke up. So, I took this opportunity to stealthily took the scissors and cut Medline's  exotic langerie off.
  Then I went to get myself some hot chocolate, because I hate coffee. And I sat down to think about what I'm gonna do to her.
  'Maybe I'll start out with torturing her through painful pleasure, then physical pain, and end it with a terrible death.' I thought as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.
  'Yeah. I think I'll do that. I'll do the painful pleasure the first half and then the second half of the day, I'll do the physical pain. Then I'll end it just in time for TOMORROW.' I thought as I finished up my drink.
  "All I have to do is wait for Medline to wake up." I said.
  And as if on que.....
  Medline awoke.....