39

K I M J E N N I E

I was laying on my bed, checking the media. The news about me and Taehyung spread fast like fire.

*Ding*

Mr. Kim:

Come to my office right now.

-sent at 4 pm-

I rolled my eyes and sighed, getting off my bed to my closet. I quickly picked a outfit that was suitable for today.

After putting my outfit on, I walked to my car and drove to his office

...

Once I got into his office Taehyung and his mother were there, along with Oppa. I raised my brows in suspicion and sat down next to Taehyung.

"What's happening?" I whispered to Taehyung as he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, now that everyone is here let's get to the point." Mr.Kim spoke up as I looked over to him.

"Taehyung and Jennie, you guys have to break up in order for Ms. Kim and I to get married." He says as my eyes widened.

"You can't be dating your step brother, can you?" I clenched my fist and slammed it on the table.

"Then don't get married to her!" I shouted, startling everyone.

"It's beneficial to everyone." Ms. Kim spoke up as Taehyung glared at her.

"Appa, stop this." Jin Oppa said in a serious voice.

"Can't you see that your ruining everything? Don't you care for you daughter?"

Mr. Kim scoffed before saying something. "It's not like she's my biological daughter." He says as I gasped looking at Jin but just looks away as if he already knew.

"W-What!?" I shouted at Mr.Kim and Jin.

"You're not my biological daughter, didn't you hear me the first time? You just have my last name by law." I fall back into my seat, unable to comprehend.

"You knew?.." I asked Jin as he nods. "This whole time I've been living with a bunch of strangers?.." tears start to fall one by one, down my face.

"T-Then who are my parents?" I spoke up again.

"They're dead, Jin's mother and I crashed into your family's car. Killing your parents and leaving you alive."